The Little Black Dress Challenge.....shake it off by New Yea

Options

Replies

• toberlili
    Options
    yay, we got another one, the more the merrier :)
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachael! Glad to have you!

Deb
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome Rachael! Glad to have you!

Deb

Glad to be on board! I love that we all have a common interest (to lose weight and be healthy). This site is much more than I expected! A lot of wonderful ladies with great advise, motivation and support!! So I look forward to this challenge and everything else that this site has to offer!! ;)
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I do the shakeology once a day now anways, so I'll be sure to order my next pack before this one runs out! My mom even wants to buy it now cause I've been telling her all about the health benefits that people report having.

Anyways, I'm ready when you guys are to start! Just let me know!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey girls! So, just wanted to check in with everyone. So, when would everyone like to start the challenge? I just wanted to make sure everyone who needed Shakeology has time to get it.

So, who already has Shakeology and who needs it? I know Miss Rhonda has it! :happy:

If Jolene or I have messaged you about Shakeology, let us know if you're interested and let's get rolling!!!! :drinker:

Hope you ladies had a great weekend!

Deb
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yup, I do have it!! So I'm ready when you all are!

Let's start soon!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My Shakeology is getting delivered today!!! I just checked the UPS site. I can start whenever you're ready to go. I'll be having it with a light dinner most days, and it'll be breakfast when I wake up on the weekends and workout.
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    My question is, which is the best site to order it from and what is the price I should be paying for it? I'll order it this week and I can start whenever everyone else is ready:)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    If you have a already have a Beachbody Coach you can order through them. I am sure the two ladies running this challenge will be happy to help you. Lucky!!!! LOL Best of luck to you!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi Rachael,

I think Jolene will be contacting you.
  • brieski24
    Options
    I am not familiar with shakeology?
  • toberlili
    Options
    bump
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Alright girls!!!! So, I think we've decided to start the challenge the day after Thanksgiving. We figured that we'd let everyone enjoy their last meal! LOL Just kidding!!!! No, seriously, I know I would like to have a little more stuffing that day or a small slice of pie, so let's start that Friday! What do you say?

I know there are some girls who will still need to get their Shakeology, if you can shoot me or Jolene a message, let us know and let's get it ordered!

I look forward to the challenge and am excited to hear about everyone's experience! So, let's do it!

Deb
  • toberlili
    Options
    yayyyy, ive been waiting and i am so excited to get started, :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok, I think we've got it set! The day after Thanksgiving!!!!! Let's get these bodies rockin!!!!!

You girls ready?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Everyone ready?!!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello? Get ready! This is the week! Who's ready come Friday?
  • tamara003
    Options
    Can l get in on this!!!!! are you starting this Friday?........................ Tamara003 and what are we doing? reporting our results every week?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello ladies! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family & friends! Who's ready to get into that HOT New Year's outfit?!!!!

I've had my Shakeology today, have you? My all time favorite recipe is the chocolate with peanut butter & banana and almond milk! soooooo good!

So, what's everyone doing for exercise?

Deb
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Did I say I wanted in? Had my usual chocolate Shakeology and unsweetened chocolate almond milk today...YUM for only 185 calories in a shaker cup!

Sharon