Slim Fast question

Options
Hi guys... first post on here so apologies if I'm asking something that's already been asked!

Just started on Slim Fast, just finished day 3 and it's going quite well. I'm doing the 2 shakes/600 cals/ 3 x 100 cal snacks plan and I have a quick question. Today I had my shake for breakfast, a 600 calorie balanced meal for lunch but, as by dinner I hadn't had any of my 3 snacks, I had 3 slices of WeightWatchers bread with a small amount of canned spaghetti in tomato sauce (280 cals total). I then felt really guilty so only had a half portion of my second shake! Am I allowed to "store" my snacks like this so I can have a slightly more substantial snack?

Also, if i'm consuming around 1300 calories a day how much should I be aiming to burn off? I'm burning between 700-800 a day by getting off the bus 20 minutes early

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    1. I'd ditch the Slim Fast and eat real food.

2. Are you really only netting 600-700 calories a day?! That's insane. You need to give your body a lot more fuel than that.
  • MichMunchkin
    MichMunchkin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did SlimFast once, about ten years ago. I gave up after a month because I was starving ALL THE TIME.

I still drink a SlimFast shake every day, but that's for a midday snack because I don't really eat "lunch." I usually have the shake after I come home from the gym....I add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter to it and it tastes like a melted Reese's peanut butter cup. :)
  • lindustum
    lindustum Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The fact that you already resort to tinned spaghetti in sauce should really tell you everything you need to know about slim fast.