First time on forum.. Need buddies

Options
Hey guys! I'm a 21y old f and have just started using mfp again. Have been in my new lifestyle change for 8 weeks now and want to find some people to do this journey with!

Replies

• starrycarina
    Options
    I'd love to add you! Just getting back into MFP over the weekend myself, after being away for a while.
  • Joe_pat
    Joe_pat Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a 21y old f and have just started using mfp again. Have been in my new lifestyle change for 8 weeks now and want to find some people to do this journey with!

:flowerforyou: Hi.. Kaylayhaf!! welcome to this forum. I'm also new and was looking for some good friends in this forum. Enjoy with us.
  • LC8304
    LC8304 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) I used MFP last year and lost 55+ pounds. I thought to myself "wow, I don't need to do this anymore" and boy was I wrong. Since last December, I have gained 15 pounds back so here I am. I am wanting to lose about 20 lbs to get me back to my happy weight for myself. (even though the BMI says that I am just below overweight) I was super happy at 150. so that's where I want to get back to.

I am looking for great motivators to help push me along, as well as me motivate someone else :)
  • bird_3_lee
    bird_3_lee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Im only new here too im 28yo f I would be happy to add another frind for motivation:smile:
  • jkmatthews13
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP so many friends add needed for motivation and suggestions!! :smile:
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds on here last year and then managed to put 20 back on in a year so just restarting again myself :) Anyone feel free to add me for mutual support and encouragement :)
  • becausemexico
    becausemexico Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I just joined MFP and am looking forward to sharing my journey as well as hearing about all of yours! I could definitely use the motivation!
  • sallysally
    sallysally Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for some time but not seriously so i could do with some support, motivation and friends to keep me going and accountable :)