Replies

• TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yeah, scale is really good idea. :-)
  • sklebar
    sklebar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If I'm honest, you still have a little too much sugar in your diet and I think the problem, which isn't your fault, is that to watch exactly what the calories are because most of the calorie amounts on MFP are wrong. If they vary wildly on the database, I look it up on the internet to figure it out myself and a lot of the time, it's way off. I also know it's easy to underestimate your calories as people said unless you measure accurately. Also, I'm not sure what your exercise calories are, but those are also questionable on MFP. Again, this isn't an attack on you, it's just that MFP is still a bit of a basic tool and not really accurate and it's what stopped me from losing weight properly, until I had to do my own work on measuring, etc. too. Just trying to help out. Judging from your posts though, the Kashi stuff isn't as healthy as you think. Loaded with sugar. Same with fruit smoothies. I wouldn't take out alcohol entirely. I'm at a low body fat percentage and eat about 10 veg a day and still have a couple of glasses of red wine and I'm fine. Beer is what can make you put pounds on. This worked for me and isn't necessarily everyone. Again, take it as advice from a friend that you could clearly refute, as with any friend. :)