What vitamins do you take?

Options
I am curious as to what vitamins you guys take? Also what have you noticed it helps you with? And if someone told you to take it their reasoning?

Wow! Am I nosy! lol. I just think it is interesting on what people take and maybe there is something that I am overlooking.

I currently take Stress B Complex vitamin. My doctor is the one that told me to take it years ago because I have a low immunity. I get sick very easily. I have been like this since I was 18. Weird huh? But from reading up on it this particular vitamin helps those that suffer from stress. (I do have anxiety that I take meds for) What have I noticed from this vitamin? Well, my hair and nails are healthier they both grow like crazy. That is all I really have noticed. Oh yeah, it does help fighting off what my little guy has when he is sick sometimes.

Alright....you turn :flowerforyou:

Replies

• missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology. It has a ton of vitamins in it. It's easier for me to drink my vitamins then swallow pills lol.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I take a GNC Multivitamin for active women...

I recently (within the past two weeks) starting taking flax seed oil supplements...

Good luck with your journey! :-)
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi Amber,

I take a one a day type vitamin pill. I am not a big vegetable eater so it makes me feel better to know that I am getting and supplementing those vitamins that I don't get in my diet. :-)
  • alliosn1234
    Options
    I take the GNC Active womens Vita packs.
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    I take One A Day multivitamin for women.
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    Probably too many, but:
    Multi for women
    Calcium
    D
    Magnesium
    Echinechea during the winter
    Flax Oil w/DHA
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I take tons...
    Multi for women
    Calcium
    Magnesium
    Biotin
    Gelatin
    Omega 3
    Zinc
    C
    E
    and St John's Wort

Yeah, a little overload....
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka - Liquid form
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Vodka - Liquid form

Oh great. I just peed myself. Thanks.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    hahah yep at 70 calories a shot, i'm going to take vodka - liquid form tonight...bring on the "skinny b!tches"...my new favorite drink lol as for vitamins, i take 1 calcium, 1 woman's one a day, 2 evening primrose oil...i don't eat dairy, i have really low iron and i'm a raging hormonal b!tch when i have PMS...
  • groucherella
    Options
    Acidolpholus
    Prenatal Multi
    Fish Oil
    Extra Folic Acid
  • Pixiemel
    Options
    I just take Equate brand multi-vitamins, but by the looks of these posts I should reconsider! Lol.
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello I take a womens Raw Vitaman Sport from Vitaman World the Raw vitamans absorb in your body immediadly (which you can tell bc ur pee changes to neon) and my nutritionalist told me the centrum and those type of vitamans stay in your body up to 6 months and dont fully dissove ! So I would say definatly take a RAW type of womens vitaman. I also take Selenium and bladderack that you get from the health food store that helps promote a healthy thyroid (Which can make you gain weight if not maintained) which my trainer told me also helps you lose weight. And lastly I take Chromium Picolate Its a fat metablosm burner without the jitters( bc i too have anxiety that i take med for) Hope that helps!
  • melodymartinez
    Options
    Just a prenatal vitamin
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Sublingual B-12
    Fish Oil
    L-Carnitine
    Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber,

I take a one a day type vitamin pill. I am not a big vegetable eater so it makes me feel better to know that I am getting and supplementing those vitamins that I don't get in my diet. :-)

Popeye's Supplements has a powder that tastes like blueberries - called veggies greens... it's an entire days worth of the nutrients from vegetables (but you should still eat veggies :)

Just saying
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    my vitamins are USANA vitamins - there specifically labeled with EXACT conent in them, unlike a "One a day" or "multivitamin"

I take;
    -mega antioxident
    -multi-mineral
    -procossa (joints)
    -proflavonal (immunity)
    -poly c (Vitamin c)
    -Bio-Mega (omega 3)
    -vitamin d
    -chromium
    -vitamin b complex
    -vitamin b12 liquid

as well as I mix in a little sachet (kind of like a crystal like one) into my veggie greens/protein shake in the morning of Probiotic Cultures :)

I have an abnormal whiteblood cell count (no immune system)
  • kjdotson
    kjdotson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started taking Endless Youth vitamins today. My mom ordered them a while back and they kept shipping box after box. She had plenty so I thought I would try a box. Not sure exactly what all is in them but it is a pack of 4 pills a day. I will look into what is in them this evening. Has anyone ever taken Endless Youth?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    if you do take calcium, make sure there's vitamin D and magnesium in them as well, it helps with absorbtion...