New to MFP

Options
Hello all! :)

I'm new here, and am just looking for someone who can go on this weight loss journey with me. I hate to admit it, but I'm the kind of person who needs that support, because I am just not at the point where I can motivate myself yet. I am hoping to get there though!

I have a pretty busy lifestyle.
I'm going to school full time for my Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology, and I also work full time in a management position.

I'd really like to connect with people who feel like me, and have the same busy lifestyle as me!

:)

Replies

• sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome Yesenia!

I am sure there are a lot of people out here who are willing to support you! I just got back on MFP after being off the bandwagon for a couple of months.

What is your current weight and goal weight?
  • kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Like you I lack motivation but there are lots of people over here who are wonderful in encouraging others.. cheers to accomplishing your goals!!
  • becausemexico
    becausemexico Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! That IS a busy schedule, I'm not currently working, but I'm in grad school and that keeps me busy. I can't imagine what it'd be like to have a full time job in the mix. Anyway, I'm also looking for people to help motivate me and keep me accountable :)
  • yeseniagonzales507
    Options
    My current weight is 165 and i'm trying to get down to 115. that sounds like soooo much but i know i can do it! lol
    with a little help
  • yeseniagonzales507
    Options
    Thanks so much!