Actors you wish would go away...

Options

Replies

• LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Rob Schneider

On a side note, I also LOVE The Birdcage!!! Now I gotta go see if it's on Netflix...
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Mark Wahlberg
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    ROBIN WILLIAMS

what is with you people?! Patch Adams, Dead Poets Society, Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting, THE BIRDCAGE (my all time favorite movie)!!!!!!!! now you're hating on my other all time favorite!
    But anything he has been in in the recent past that was good...? His newer stuff is TERRIBLE!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    ROBIN WILLIAMS

what is with you people?! Patch Adams, Dead Poets Society, Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting, THE BIRDCAGE (my all time favorite movie)!!!!!!!! now you're hating on my other all time favorite!
    But anything he has been in in the recent past that was good...? His newer stuff is TERRIBLE!

he's having money problems from divorces don't judge a guy who needs a paycheck!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel is adorable. You people have no soul if you don't like her show "New girl".

Actors that can go away..

Vin Diesel, Kirsten Dundst and Justin Timberlake should never make another movie.

Vin Diesel? I've already got my tickets for Fast Seven...And Rid**** was great

AGREED!! I LOVE the F&F movies (probably some of my favorites every made). And Rid**** (all 3 so far) were really great!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Miley
    Kim Kartrashian
    Kanye
    Tom Cruise
    Oprah
    Lindsey/Dina Lohan
    Paris Hilton
    The Sister Wives and their gross husband
    Snookie (her 15 minutes are about up)
    Courtney Stodden
    I'm ashamed that I know way too much about these people....
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel is adorable. You people have no soul if you don't like her show "New girl".

Actors that can go away..

Vin Diesel, Kirsten Dundst and Justin Timberlake should never make another movie.

Vin Diesel? I've already got my tickets for Fast Seven...And Rid**** was great

AGREED!! I LOVE the F&F movies (probably some of my favorites every made). And Rid**** (all 3 so far) were really great!

Same here! F&F knows what they are and they embrace it. And I love it! And now Jason Statham is in the fold its going to be awesome. I am nervous that Justin LIn isn't directing though.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Zoey Deschannel or however the f**k you spell her name. I don't know what it is but I really don't like her.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Jack Black
    Vince Vaughn
    Will Ferrell
    Rob Schneider
    Seth Rogen
    Adam Sandler
    Sacha baron Cohen
    Owen Wilson
    Chris Rock
    Martin Lawrence
    Angelina Jolie
    Tom Cruise
    Sean Penn
    Susan Sarandon
    Katie Holmes
    Katy Perry
    Kanye West
    Paris Hilton
    Kim Kardashian
    And probably a host of others......
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Nick Cage
    Will Ferrell
    Keanu Reeves
    Jack Black
    BOTH of the Deschanel sisters
    Tom Cruise
    Owen Wilson
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care. If I don't like their movies, I don't watch them. Let them make money.

*shrug
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care. If I don't like their movies, I don't watch them. Let them make money.

*shrug

Well aren't you a party pooper...:laugh:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    ROBIN WILLIAMS

he's having money problems from divorces don't judge a guy who needs a paycheck!
    It makes me sad to see former glory go so wrong because they need to turn out crap due to money problems .I'm going to add Nicolas Cage that list too.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    How in the heck has Russell Brand not made this list yet? The man desperately needs to be run over by a large truck.

tumblr_lztu5jwpJu1r9l2m2o1_500.gif
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    How in the heck has Russell Brand not made this list yet? The man desperately needs to be run over by a large truck.

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Owen Wilson :sick:
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Jim Carey
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Russell Brand annoys the crap out of me.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^

YES. Gross.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart