31 miles/50K

Hey Everyone!
I ran in my first Ultra Marathon this weekend!! I ran the whole ran, except once to go to the restroom!
Big goal for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Hey Everyone!
    I ran in my first Ultra Marathon this weekend!! I ran the whole ran, except once to go to the restroom!
    Big goal for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Holy crap!

That's incredible! Just curious, how long does it take to run 31 miles? I think it would take me 24 hrs.

Way to go, that is ULTRA awesome!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • WOW!!! That is amazing. CONGRATS!! How are you feeling?? Good for you!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    CONGRATS on that accomplishment! You must be so proud of yourself. :flowerforyou: Way to go.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was getting worried when you didn't post all weekend!

That is a phenomenal acheivement!

I have read so many stories about people who experience interesting things (hallucinations, etc) when running that long - did you have any?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Wow!!!
    That's fantastic!
    Congrats:drinker:
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Wow....i dont think i ran that much in my whole life...may be i should give it a shot.. GREAT JOB...U are AMAZING:flowerforyou:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Thanks for all of the support! I was hurting bad yesterday, mainly my hips and acutally my shoulders. Today i feel better, went and swam a little to get the soreness out. I ran the race in 5 hrs. and 15 min. It was such a great atmosphere to run in and everyone supported and helped each other out. Thanks again everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!