5'3 29 Bucket List Of AWESOMENESS! Need Friends~

Options

Replies

• spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also love to eat and have recently become addicted to cheese (fontina is my current obsession.) I like to cook, love to bake and have been known to be a bit of a smart *kitten*. I'm not a sporty person but I started C25K back in March and am now addicted to running. It's my exercise of choice and I do it nearly every day. I can do a 10K a day at the moment but I have yet to reach my goal of a half-marathon, lose steam after 8 miles. Sent you a friend request already, looking forward to reading your updates :)
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I loooove love carbs, more than I should lol. I switched from all the processed to wheat and whole grain and im still in love. I don't run much right now but my goal is to actually run a marathon when I lose more weight so I can keep up! I am also cursed by the back fat rolly polly which I tug at every morning hoping I can just pull it off! Gah! Oh and He-man, I want to me strong like she-hulk!...well...maybe not has ripped but you catch my drift! oh and cheese...*drools* I love cheese! I try to cut back at times but I gotta have my cheese.

Stats:

5'4
    CW: 179
    GW: 140
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm. I love it. Problem is so few get it. Anyway, I do a couple of half marathons a year along with a bunch of other runs. I run. I also cook and love wine. Good luck.
  • SugafreeNsweet
    SugafreeNsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im a low car foodie, fav recipe site is www.genaw.com. I don't run much right now but my goal is to actually run a 1/2 marathon or a mud run soon
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I can use all the help I can get. Luckily for me, I only really have a taste or craving for them, during that time of the month, but oh the cravings during that time! I am going to those sites as we speak....

Ohhh and here's the recipe for ricotta waffles, this morning I added approx 1/2 a scoop of vanilla protein powder (body fortress walmart brand) and it made the waffles less cinnamon french toast airy texture (still good) and more bread like!

2 lg eggs beaten
    cinnamon to taste (I put ALOT in and it smells great but can't taste much of it so no worries with measuring there)
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 tbsp splenda
    4 tbsp ricotta cheese (sounds bizarre but trust me)
    1/4 - 1/2 scoop protein powder vanilla or plain

Uhh that's it, mix it up like a boss, it'll be runnyish and it won't be smooth looking but that's perfect, pour into a greased waffle maker at about medium, or a bit over and cook! They come out nice and golden and dare I say damn close to crispy if you let them sit a few minutes to cool!

Lady you rock!
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ahh this is a better way I'll reply to peeps in 1 message instead of 3 retarded quotes...SEE picking up a small child at the park for tech help was a genius plan!

Jaimie: I tried to make cauliflower brownies...because well they DEFY logic...yeah..don't they were weird...the ricotta waffle thing works butttt let's not get crazy

Spacey: Couch 2 5k I'm guessing that's the program you're referring to...if only it could be both...like I run a bunch then a couch on wheels drives me to a cheese fondue place...counter productive yes...but would I ever log some miles!

Sxynana: Weirdly white bread isn't my real love unless it's garlic cheesebread otherwise if I was going to eat bread I'd eat whole grain or 60% whole wheat, let's congratulate my mom on that one!

58Rock: A couple of half marathons...so causal and impressive...I don't love wine but rum and coke hell yes. Now I don't know that you have time for tv since you're a crazy running fiend but if you like sarcasm or dry wit...I know some pretty hilarious british and otherwise tv shows holy jebus.
  • VanDykeWolfe
    VanDykeWolfe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for friends to help motivate each other, etc. on MFP. I am 5'3" also and currently at about 157 down from my all time high of 212 after my daughter was born. I enjoy running...er...jogging....walk-jogging? I am currently trying to get my nerve up to start doing mixed martial arts cross training. I am down with sarcasm and have done low carb off and on for about five years. Have you tried the black bean brownies? I dunno man...
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    Yeah I run but then my bf "runs' and then I'm offically jogging, it's the short midget legs I swear and our tiny stride! Cool mixed martial arts, I'm more of a run away don't hit me avoider...prob wouldn't be good at that....

I love the idea of crossfit but it's too expensive for me and I can't justify a gym membership and that.

My friend sent me a link for those black bean brownies...it's possible since they don't have much taste to begin with but I wonder if the texture would be elllll freaky!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have been told the black bean brownies taste just like the reg ones but I can't bring myself to make them... If I'm going to have something sweet I'm juast going to have the real thing
  • CarlaTurc
    CarlaTurc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Your posts are great! I'm 5'2" and am down 7 pounds (just starting) from 190 to 183. Run? Oh gawd, no! I've just started walking. Maybe I'll get there...one day. Here are the things I'm sick of with being obese:

1. Back fat
    2. Jiggly thighs that touch when walking - ewww!
    3. Having to put my foot on my knee to tie my shoe -embarrassing!
    4. Buying clothes in plus sized stores and having to carry the bag with the store logo on it all around while shopping.
    5. Button-up shirts gapping
    6. Buying industrial sized bras in specialty shops at exorbitant prices - currently size 38F
    7. Having to sleep in a bra because the boobs are all over the place at night
    8. Big arms going to sleep at night when I sleep on my side
    9. Foot problems - arches & plantar fasciitis
    10. and Back fat again - When you stand up, having to pull your shirt out of one of your back fat rolls so that the shirt hangs straight.

Okay, was that TMI?
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    Ha yes back fat deserves TWO shout outs!

Let me add boob saggage to that, they really perk up when you loose weight, trust me!
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    so wait...my boobs will actually perk up as I lose weight? Nice! haha

Everyone is this thread seems awesome. Anyone who would like to add me, please do!
  • GoldFish1326
    Options

Oh it be true! We'll be high fiving over our micro boobies in no time! Well...actually I'll keep some of mine but perky chest bumps for everyone!
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding. I spent 3 years and England years ago and grew to love British humor. My freinds don't get it. I love a lot of the older British comedies, Rising Damp, Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, Last of the Summer Wine, Are You Being Served, To the Manor Born, The Vicar of Dibly. Not sure about a lot of the latest. Maybe you can fill me in.
    Ahh this is a better way I'll reply to peeps in 1 message instead of 3 retarded quotes...SEE picking up a small child at the park for tech help was a genius plan!

Jaimie: I tried to make cauliflower brownies...because well they DEFY logic...yeah..don't they were weird...the ricotta waffle thing works butttt let's not get crazy

Spacey: Couch 2 5k I'm guessing that's the program you're referring to...if only it could be both...like I run a bunch then a couch on wheels drives me to a cheese fondue place...counter productive yes...but would I ever log some miles!

Sxynana: Weirdly white bread isn't my real love unless it's garlic cheesebread otherwise if I was going to eat bread I'd eat whole grain or 60% whole wheat, let's congratulate my mom on that one!

58Rock: A couple of half marathons...so causal and impressive...I don't love wine but rum and coke hell yes. Now I don't know that you have time for tv since you're a crazy running fiend but if you like sarcasm or dry wit...I know some pretty hilarious british and otherwise tv shows holy jebus.
  • nmg1018
    Options
    Hey I just added you! I first and foremost love Europe and been to England before so that definitely caught my attention. I recently completely a 5k color run which I had a blast at. Absolutely love cheese (I usually pick it off a whole pizza and leave the bread because I don't need ALL those carbs). Also, I am not huge into running but I am good at it, been doing a couple miles for years but for me its kind of boring.
  • CarlaTurc
    CarlaTurc Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Oh it be true! We'll be high fiving over our micro boobies in no time! Well...actually I'll keep some of mine but perky chest bumps for everyone!

Oh, I certainly hope the middle aged breasticles will keep some perkiness once I lose all of my weight!!
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    Happy Halloween!

58Rock: HAAA, yes! Black Adder, Red Dwarf..Keeping Up Appearances is awesome (if you're really old school I LOVED are you being served) but I really enjoy the IT Crowd for something newer...damn it's good!

Carla: Oh yes indeedy! I mean it's no breast lift or anything but I'm not crazy enough to think that's a good idea!

nmg: I'm all about the toppings...total disclosure I basically cook pizze toppings and cheese in a frying pan crisp it up to deliciousness then eat it on a bed of lettuce and peppers....YUM!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I fit most of those :) Sending a FR :)
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    New favourite pastime....pulling Halloween latex off my face...one peach fuzz hair at a time...FML!
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    New inspirations:

-treadmill jiggle, why are there so many damn mirrors at the gym!
    - when chicks complain they can't shave their armpits properly cause they hollow out when they lift their arms...yeah...is this a real thing? I'd like to find out!
    - flat bellybuttons? I'm fascinated by this...I like sticking my finger in other peoples...my bf thinks I'm weird...I am...

That is all.