let's be friends,

Options
Hey!
I've been on mfp a few times before, but I find that I often run out of motivation if I don't have other people to follow along and talk to.
I'm looking to lose approximately 20 pounds total, and I'm currently 158 (5'7").
I'm looking for friends in the same age group mainly (20ish) with similar goals but of course the more the merrier :)

Replies

• chupabear
    Options
    Hey,

Im 22 and preparing myself for starting a kickstart diet very soon. We can motivate each other if you like? :)
  • Lovey50
    Lovey50 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Cute horse! I'm 33 yrs older than you but I I AM a horseygirl :wink: Do I spy a fellow dressage queen?:glasses: My last horse was a Grand Prix horse, but that was many years and pounds ago now.

Best of luck with your weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • caseygrant90
    caseygrant90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 years old and am in a very similar boat. It's good to have some friends to share your journey with! I'll shoot you a request.
  • thetoughequus
    thetoughequus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thank you!
    wannabe dressage queen :p I'm currently working at a hunter barn and riding willy-nilly in a field while she stays at my mom's during school. if I can ever afford another, it'll be dressage for sure :D