Friends to help lose 60+lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• Kyttiara
    Kyttiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Goal is 170, currently at 243. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Mz_Meka
    Options
    Hi I'm also on the 60 pound drop journey.... I would like to join you and whoever else wants to link up for support and motivation.
    Together we can do this :)
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    i ADDED YOU. I HAVE ABOUT 140 LBS TO LOSE. I DO HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT IT WONT LET ME CHANGE MY USERNAME SO I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE. I HAVE LOGGED IN MORE THAN 100 DAYS IN A ROW SO IT SUCKS THAT IM STARTING OVER WITH A NEW ACCOUNT BUT ITS OKAY. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I also fall under this category of needing to lose 60 lb plus.. maybe 70 or so. I am currently 217 which is my absolute highest all time weight of my life, and I am so discouraged and uncomfortable. I started MFP last January and lost 15 lbs until April or so. Then in May I went way off track, and had some really stressful life events happen, which I totally went back to old habits with stress eating, stopped logging, stopped exercising, etd. And I gained 17 back! So now I am officially a pound over my biggest pregnancy weight.

I would love to be 150 someday, and at 5 foot 2, I think the recommended weight may be in the 130's, but I'd be extremely happy to get to 150, and believe I could be really healthy at that weight for my muscle and body type.

If anyone is interested in friending me, please do so. Also, I'm starting a Challenge Group for November, called November Buddy Challenge Group, which is aimed at having monthly goals and challenges within the larger group, and more specific ones for between "pairs". Please feel free to join this group if you are interested!
  • kerryannebuckle
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm aiming to lose a lot!
  • jessikerz07
    jessikerz07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me please :) we all could use the support through the battle of weight loss!
  • JRenee180
    JRenee180 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to loose a lot of weight can't wait to be 199 :) anyone interested to join my page is welcome Lets Do This !!!
  • abetteralexandria
    Options
    Hi, I would like to meet new people too. I'm 5'7 and 34 years old. On May 1, 2013 I was 275 pounds. Today October 31, 2013 I am 229 pounds. I have a goal weight of 160 pounds. I go to the gym 3-5 days a week, but my diet needs a lot of work. I could use more support as well as diet and fitness advice. Please add me.
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<add me I still gotta wayzzz to go
  • thinnestmommy
    thinnestmommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 195 want to get back down to my pre pregnancy weight of 110 :-) starts nov. 1st!!
  • bacn60s
    bacn60s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! Stick with this program..
    60lbs lost since April of this year.
    add me to your friends.
    Bill:smooched: