• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look stunning great job
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

cheers to you on your AMAZING success thus far....keep at it !
    Thank you! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    congratulations you look stunning great job
    :bigsmile: Thank you!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    CONGATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! My trainer has stopped all of us from dieting as well. People fail at diets but they do NOT fail at lifestyle changes. We will always exercise and we will always watch what we eat. Welcome to the lifestyle. It is SOOOO much less stress viewing things this way as well. CONGRATS
    i TOTALLY agree. Its so overwhelming trying to make everything into a "have to" or a "over ate" or a "diet"..........its so simple when you step back and just do it as a part of your day like showering or sleeping.

Thanks for the congrats :)
  • lfcutie
    lfcutie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    THANK-YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY, GREAT JOB! YOU GIVE ME INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION TO GET MOVING ALONG :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    THANK-YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY, GREAT JOB! YOU GIVE ME INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION TO GET MOVING ALONG :)
    Thank you! You give ME inspiration. 86 lbs lost? That is AMAZING. One day at a time!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words, it helps , as I struggle and re-read! :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs. You look great and so much younger/happier!
  • mazamarie
    Options
    Amazing progress - your like a different Girl now - keep it up x
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazeballs. You look great and so much younger/happier!
    I feel younger and just vibrant because my bodies no longer in so much pain. To be healthy is the most amazing feelign in the world!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing progress - your like a different Girl now - keep it up x

Thank yoU! :) that means more than you know!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    You did that in 4 months. I want some of that now.

Great job. You are probably an inspiration for more people than you can imagine.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in four months?! That's nothing! haha, j/k! That is amazing! You're doing great, keep going and you'll be very successful :)
  • rhonda966
    Options
    You look great and you should be proud! I have had my thyroid removed and am 50 years old. I felt like I had to accept being fat as a part of getting older. In august I decided to give it one last try. I have lost 20 pounds, but I haven't been able to weigh! fainted in my kitchen choking on water! I broke my left and right foot! I'm not gonna let that keep me down. Im exercising my upper body and sticking to clean eating. I am determined to win the weight war! Thanks to MFP and determination, we will win the war.

P.S. I can't wait to weigh when I get my cast and boot off! Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised!:smile:
  • missashleigh92
    missashleigh92 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    well done! really great work you look great.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You did that in 4 months. I want some of that now.

Great job. You are probably an inspiration for more people than you can imagine.

Ive never been an inspiration to anyone...its crazy to think I was so heavy a few months back! Ive gone paragliding and ziplining in these passed 2 months.

Thanks for the compliments. I look forward to getting under 200, which will make me 70 lbs lost, cant wait!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing are all your comments. I am now down 35 lbs in 4.5 months and cant wait to see how my body/life changes.

I have even taken a 2cnd job (part time) and would you believe I still have energy at the end of the day?

I have vowed to make this month -No -Scale November and will not weight, but just believe/trust in myself and see how I do at the end of the month.

Thanks again for all your amazing words. They make me keep pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sherryfreddy
    Options
    Woww you look great...
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. You are looking great but more importantly feeling great. Well done on turning your life around. :smile:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great achievement. You are looking great but more importantly feeling great. Well done on turning your life around. :smile:
    Thanks doll!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!