Awesome NSV Today

Options
seanevan10
seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
So I haven't lost a pound in about a month, just bouncing back and forth over this last pound. BUT!! I started weight lifting a couple of weeks ago. So today, I pulled a pair of pants out of the dryer. And you know how the dryer shrinks your clothes...HAHA. Well, They are really loose. I measured and I am down 2.5 inches on my waist. Woooo HOOOOO!!!!!

Replies

• seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV! :happy:

Only thing is that it can start to get expensive having to buy new clothes all the time!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This is the NSV that should be required reading for all the people new to the forums! EXCELLENT! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smokin:
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Amazing!!! Mine is this- I work on a goldmine site and predominantly with men. They didn't notice when I dyed my hair from blonde to almost black BUT this morning my one supervisor said "I gotta ask, have you lost weight?!" ... of course I said "YOU BET I HAVE"... made me feel good to know people are noticing now! :)
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. I have decided not to weigh myself for a whole month. It brings me down when I don't see the number move. I am trying to concentrate more on how good I am feeling and not the number.

Keep up the great work :happy:
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Best feeling ever! (so I have heard lol)
  • jabmzmom
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Mine is this- I work on a goldmine site and predominantly with men. They didn't notice when I dyed my hair from blonde to almost black BUT this morning my one supervisor said "I gotta ask, have you lost weight?!" ... of course I said "YOU BET I HAVE"... made me feel good to know people are noticing now! :)

I have to say, I think it is kind of cool that you work on a gold mine!!!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Means more than the scale reading
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting weights for about a year now. I haven't really lost any weight during that time, but I did lose 2 pant sizes. Most of the 16 pounds I lost was before weight lifting, but then I didn't seem to be losing size back then. So weird.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    That is Great!! I am on my 5th lifting session! I told one of the girls I work with this morning I swear I can already see a difference in my tummy. My shirt went over my belly yesterday, and I could see my belly button. I use to just see my little fat pouch there, not my actual belly button! Keep Going! I am so excited for you!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So I haven't lost a pound in about a month, just bouncing back and forth over this last pound. BUT!! I started weight lifting a couple of weeks ago. So today, I pulled a pair of pants out of the dryer. And you know how the dryer shrinks your clothes...HAHA. Well, They are really loose. I measured and I am down 2.5 inches on my waist. Woooo HOOOOO!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!! I hate the scale... such a liar!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!