Post ONE word to describe your personality and I will...

Options
Tell you what hair color you SHOULD have. :)

Replies

• BERNIESELLIE
    Options
    reserved
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    hangry!
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    reserved
    Dark choclately brown hair (but inside you want to be a party girl, admit it! :) so you also have several muticolored wigs in the back of your closet crying out "WEAR ME!")
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    loner / introvert
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    hangry!
    Fiery red weaved in with nuttier light brown undertones, because we all need the stability underneath that seathing passion.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    loner / introvert
    cool tones, like a blue tinted dark brown underneath but even though you are introverted you like the positive attention you get when you feel good so you should layer the top with ash blond and platinums to make those eyes pop when they sparkle.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    My husband says "changeable" but I'm pretty sure he means unstable. Ain't love grand?
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Quirky
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    Quirky!
  • groucherella
    Options
    trustworthy
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    My husband says "changeable" but I'm pretty sure he means unstable. Ain't love grand?
    Definitely a red, a bright bright eye catching red. No blond, no weaves, no browns. Red. You are an attention grabber. You thrive on other's opinions of you and a dark auburn/strawberry would fit you best.
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    easygoing
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!!:bigsmile:
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Quirky
    Platinum ringlets with barbie pink ends. Will go perfectly with those pink stilettos you've been eyeing!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    insecure
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I wish - thanks! :laugh:
    Have a nice weekend!
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Quirky!
    It changes with your moods :) One month a burgandy, the next beach blond with highlights and lowlights. You are unpredictable and like to keep people guessing. But you also like some stability so you change your hair REGULARLY. Its your constant even though everyone seems to think its instability.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    trustworthy
    Golden honey blond. Everyone finds a warm toned blond more approachable and affable. People tend to see them as friendly and fun and open. Someone they can share all their secrets with.
  • sunflower88
    Options
    sunny
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Friendly