Losing my motivation

Options
I am falling off of the wagon. I usually do cardio and lift weights after. I haven't lifted weights since last Thursday and then I could do 15 lb dumb bells. Today when I tried I couldn't do 15 and went back to 10 :( . I also get so tired after cardio that I don't do as well when I lift my weights. I'm thinking of doing cardio afterwards or something. I'm also tired of all the guys giving me stupid looks when I'm doing weights :(

I'm starting to lose the motivation I once had

Replies

• LaurenEllexx
    LaurenEllexx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Allowed to bump here?
  • jon201983
    jon201983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'd try doing weights first then cardio or even just focusing on weights. Your body may not have the energy to do both and its killing your motivation
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Do them on separate days.
  • francescajeanfox
    Options
    I am with you on the motivation loss, I was doing really well into my final 10 to lose, then a few things happened in life I got upset stopped going to the gym and ate and drank what I wanted when I wanted, well just two weeks later I still feel like crap because of said upsets, but stood on the scale to add insult I have put on 9 pounds so now I am just deflated, but went back to the gym monday to get going again and WOW how weak am I after just two weeks I was bench pressing 30kgs can hardly do 20kgs could squat 40kgs could only do 10 at 20kgs and 10 press ups felt agony, I would like to know why I have I gone so backwards after only a 2 week ooopppss. It is very deflating when I felt so strong before.
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Having a very hard time losing weight. Don't know what am doing wrong.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    don't give up. keep going. read what hanfordrose has to say...she is sooo inspiring and will help you get back on the wagon. it's a very slow process, weight loss, but it all these people can do it:smile: ...so can you!
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    OP are you getting enough food and enough sleep? Your body needs sufficient energy to be able to do these things. It's basic stuff, but important :smile: