Anyone else a chocoholic??

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to cut back on the chocolate again as well. I have found, that since i have cut most of the sugar out of my diet, i really don't crave all kinds of chocolate. I only crave Dark Chocolate. I buy those Dove Dark Chocolate pieces, or the Ghiardeli 60% Cocoa Pieces. Yummo...and one does the trick for me. I usualy have 1 piece ever night after dinner. Gotta have the tidbits of chocolate!
  • eabrown1
    Options
    I keep mini cocolate chips in the fridge and measure out a teaspoon when I'm desperate for chocolate. Since they're so small if you eat them slowly they last longer.

I also sprinkle a teaspoon of them on 1/2 cup of strawberries w/ a tablespoon of ff coolwhip. Yum.
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    I have chocolate almost every day. Some don't agree with it but this is real life. I keep Hershey's Kisses w/Almonds (24 cals each) and Dove dark chocolate in my freezer. I slowly enjoy 1 - 2 kisses or 1 dove as needed... I usually have 5 pieces total in a day and rarely feel deprived.

Enjoy your chocolate.

One last thing...sometimes I set out a few kisses by my Elliptical and enjoy them when I'm done. Makes the workout that much more enjoyable.:happy:
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    I keep mini cocolate chips in the fridge and measure out a teaspoon when I'm desperate for chocolate. Since they're so small if you eat them slowly they last longer.

I also sprinkle a teaspoon of them on 1/2 cup of strawberries w/ a tablespoon of ff coolwhip. Yum.

Yummy! Nice ideas!
  • Kalyn
    Kalyn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my weakness!!!!! I found that the chocolate rice cakes fix the craving nicely :) And I can eat 2 or 3 and be good. Most everyone I know is like "How can you eat those rice cakes?" Hey, I'm desprate for a sweet treat...all my ultimate faves are calorie killers...got get my fix somehow! :)
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I either enjoy a small fun sized candy bar of my favorite choice (like a mini almond joy which is only 80 calories) or sugar free pudding
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i get ghiradelli 60% dark chocolate chips. they can satisfy my craving and not kill my calories.
  • jennyos
    Options
    I've just discovered mikados - they're amazing!!!! 10 calories perstick, these little crackers dipped in dark, milk or white chocolate - soooo good!!