Low calorie dinner ideas...

Options
Hey ya'll! I am in need of some good dinner ideas. I am usually easily pleased and can eat chicken every night but my husband and daughter are not as into that as I am. Does anyone have any good dinner ideas that are easy but GOOD? Thanks!!

Replies

• fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    tacos with lean ground chicken or turkey meat, low sodium seasoning, whole wheat wraps, and plenty of veggies and salsa.

stir fry with brown rice, chicken or beef strips, and any veggies thrown together with low sodium soy sauce and a sprinkle of ginger

fajitas with sauteed onions, bell peppers, chicken or beef strips, fajita seasonings, and whole wheat tortillas

Any white white fish is usually low cal and versatile.

There are lots of great chili recipes that are low cal that can be found online! they're even super easy to prepare with a slow cooker.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I like Grilled Salmon. It taste great and you can eat about 8 oz with about 400 calories. It's fast too.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Even kids like halibut. I pur a little low cal italian dressing on it and sprinkle some panko breadcrumbs - bake for 30 minutes. I do with the Peach and Mango salsa too. Turkey meatloaf is really yum too! Oh - and pick up a half breast of turkey and roast it. Great for sandwiches - or make soup - the next day.
  • christi50674
    christi50674 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My entire family loves tilapia cooked in olive oil and seasoned with the juice of half a lime, salt and cajun seasoning. Then I make a black bean and corn salsa and put a spoonful over the fish when serving. It's great and very low cal. Rinse a can of black beans and add a can of corn, some pico, fresh cilantro, some onion, peppers and the juice from the other half of the lime. My husband always finishes the salsa with baked tostitos scoops.:tongue: