Weight Watchers refugee here to start over

Options
2»

Replies

• jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    Ha, I am joining the brigade! I am a former WW as well-- didn't work for me. Only having twenty-something points a day was limiting and I tended to still eat poorly, but eat diet food that had a lower calorie limit. Tracking everything I eat was difficult on WW and paying a bajillion dollars a month was too expensive for me to afford. I'm on day #10 of tracking everything I eat via MFP and I've done well so far! Adding in exercise as soon as the tracking everything I eat becomes second nature.
  • IsleofChange
    IsleofChange Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried WW for the first time around last year June (2012), when I was 16 going on 17 :) I failed... rather miserably because I kinda wanted to do my own thing along with it. It took a few months, but I discovered, that, for me, that was not possible. So, the Friday before the new year, I rejoined and now I'm done 45 pounds. My point here, is that you really have to fully immerse yourself in the program. I thought it was not possible being a full-time college student and not having many healthing eating establishments around, but once you find a balance, you're set.