WEDDING...the final result!!

Thank you for all your support - everyone here is a blessing! Here's how our big day turned out!!! https://player.vimeo.com/video/76241117

Replies

• lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    #what a lovely video - u looked stunning - my 3 year old peered over my shoulder and said that princess looks beautiful mummy!!!

xxx
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Awww...my eyes got a little misty! You looked beautiful!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Not the final result. The first day of the rest of your life. And i'm sure you'll look awesome as well during that time.

(if you look at it like the final result you're way more likely to fall back into old habits)
  • Great point!!! NOT the final result!! But thank you so much for your support!!! I will KEEP WORKING AT IT!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Absolutely amazing, congratulations!!
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Beautiful video! Congrats!
  • Thank you!! Lots of hard work!! But we all know how that is....!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    That was so beautiful! You guys are a gorgeous couple :) Congrats on becoming a Mrs!
  • Congratulations for the marriage and the weight loss. AWESOME SUPER WELL DONE!!!!
  • Thank you!! I am going to make sure to keep off the weight through the holidays too!!!
  • Absolutely amazing, so beautiful!!!! Congrats & thanks for sharing! <3
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    oh my, that was so beautiful! I am sitting at my desk @ work with tears streaming down my face. I am so happy that you have that happiness with each other. I want that so bad!! It is like a fairytale! :flowerforyou:
  • I don't even know you and yet I cried. Thank you for sharing!
    May God bless you and your marriage!
  • You look so amazing and I'm totally not crying right now :'D
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    You look beautiful! Sweet couple :happy:
  • I cried.

Beautiful!
  • Thanks for making me cry at work!!!! ::Sniff::
    Absolutely beautiful! Your hard work really paid off! I am adding you to my list of Motivating people!!

Congratulations!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Beautiful
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    That was a beautiful video and such a unique idea! To have the entire day documented is so amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us. You looked beautiful. :smile:
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    This is just beautiful!! :) I love it! Congratulations to you! :D
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Beautiful! Congrats!!!
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    bumping to watch the video when I get home from work :flowerforyou:
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Stunning
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Beautiful! Best wishes for a long & happy life together.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I love him & his mom getting ready. So sweet. Congrats, sista :)
  • JustT1m
    JustT1m Posts: 41 Member
    That looks like the MPLS sky line by lake Calhaun.
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Breathtaking. Congratulations! Once I lose 7 more pounds I am going to make my first appointment to try on wedding dresses!!! This video makes me even more excited.
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you for all your support - everyone here is a blessing! Here's how our big day turned out!!! https://player.vimeo.com/video/76241117

what a beautiful wedding video and an even more beautiful couple. the best of luck to you both! marriage is a wonderful thing, may GOD be with you two always.

you look absolutely breathtaking!! :)

congrats!!
  • Aww thank you!!! I went through a lot of prayer and hope before I found him...YOU WILL FIND YOUR PRINCE TOO!! :)
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Beautiful, congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!