bumping to watch the video when I get home from work :flowerforyou:
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Stunning
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Best wishes for a long & happy life together.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love him & his mom getting ready. So sweet. Congrats, sista :)
  • JustT1m
    JustT1m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That looks like the MPLS sky line by lake Calhaun.
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Breathtaking. Congratulations! Once I lose 7 more pounds I am going to make my first appointment to try on wedding dresses!!! This video makes me even more excited.
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your support - everyone here is a blessing! Here's how our big day turned out!!!

what a beautiful wedding video and an even more beautiful couple. the best of luck to you both! marriage is a wonderful thing, may GOD be with you two always.

you look absolutely breathtaking!! :)

congrats!!
  • CarolynKlum
    Options
    Aww thank you!!! I went through a lot of prayer and hope before I found him...YOU WILL FIND YOUR PRINCE TOO!! :)
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, congrats
  • CarolynKlum
    Options
    You all make it worth it!!! Thank you SO much for your kind words -- they mean the world to me!! We can ALL achieve our goals together!!!
  • CaliRochelle
    CaliRochelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an amazing video. Can you share your journey? Where you started. What you did? Thanks so much and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • CarolynKlum
    Options
    Absolutely!! Thank you for all your support!!

My journey started many years ago - I used to be very obsessed with what I would eat, counting every little bit. When I met Justin, it all changed. He really loved me for who I am. BUT, erasing those bad habits is HARD, and I have always struggled with finding balance. I decided to not try to be as SKINNY as I could, but instead treat my body well...giving it food when it wants, but being realistic about sweets. I did cardio 5x a week (60 mins) with a little strength training mixed in there. It's hard to stay on track all summer! Especially when it's fun to cook meals together and go to BBQs.

On my wedding day, I had done all I could. I think he thought I was beautiful, and that's all that matters. In the end, I just locked my eyes on him walking down the aisle, and everything fell into place. I hope to carry that mentality into marriage: try to appreciate what God gave me and realize that the man I married is already in love with who I am. Some days its more work to remember that than others, but that's the journey we're all on together!

XOXO! Happy to answer any other question! You all helped me!!
  • CarolynKlum
    Options
    Thank you for the uplifting words!!! Such a wonderful day!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    So beautiful!

Best wishes!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Beautiful video! And you looked absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations and good luck to you both!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    THANKS for ruining my makeup. *sniff*

-simply beautiful...
  • CarolynKlum
    Options
    Thank you!! :) It truly means a lot to me!!
  • Zaria_Athena
    Zaria_Athena Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful video. I was in tears.

You are a beautiful bride and wishing you a beautiful life together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!