firming lotion?

Options
Completely random question...

Has anyone discovered a good cream to use to make your skin firmer?

Ideally I would have liked my skin to shrink back and fit me nicely(if only), but some of it is a little loose, so I'm looking for some way of just making it a little bit better.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I would love to know the answer to this as well!
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    if you find one let me know...
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I use Nivea skin firming lotion.. I don't know if it's actually working or if my skin is better because of the strength training and toning.. BUT my skin sure is soft! And it's only $8 ;-)

I've been usuing it for MONTHS
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    glad im not alone at least : )
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    I use Nivea skin firming lotion.. I don't know if it's actually working or if my skin is better because of the strength training and toning.. BUT my skin sure is soft! And it's only $8 ;-)

I've been usuing it for MONTHS

Will give this a try.

• mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am a Mary Kay consultant, but I would have to say Mary Kay Firming Lotion is awesome! I've been using it on my stomach and I've only been using it for a little while, but I have had others say they have seen a difference in their areas. The main thing is keeping it moisturized, that will help. Good luck! :)

www.marykay.com/joslynhooker
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    Yes, I am a Mary Kay consultant, but I would have to say Mary Kay Firming Lotion is awesome! I've been using it on my stomach and I've only been using it for a little while, but I have had others say they have seen a difference in their areas. The main thing is keeping it moisturized, that will help. Good luck! :)

www.marykay.com/joslynhooker

I've never heard of Mary Kay, so I'm not sure if I would be able to get it in the UK.

Thanks anyway : )
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I would love to know this as well - especially for my tummy!!
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    I would love to know this as well - especially for my tummy!!

yeah my tummy too : )
  • emily859
    Options
    I've been using the nivea firming lotion too. I'm also not sure how much it is helping since I also do a lot of strength training and yoga, but I'm looking better and I notice my cellulite is also improved. For my stomach, etc. I'm using nivea "my silhouette" also. The nivea products are comparatively cheap, and they seem to help. I wouldn't mind paying more for a proven product tho... so if anyone knows something more powerful that costs a little more, I'm all ears. :)