Still Going (But What Progress I Have Made)

Options
dawn_h_d
dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
I am half way to my first goal. This is also the first image that I am posting in the boards. I see it when I look at pictures, but I wish I could see the difference when I look in the mirror.

The first pic is from April and I am about 285 lbs.

The second pic is from last night (I don't dress like a Wench everyday. LOL) and I am 242 lbs.

I am 5'9" (Just adding that because I always want to know when folks post pics)

The reason I am doing this today - a friend that I hadn't seen since the beginning of summer (before I started losing weight) did not believe that my pic was really me and had to see it with her own eyes. So this morning at 9 a.m., there was knock on my door. :noway: But it was an awesome visit and long overdue.

vsg8oy.jpg

**Crossing fingers** Please let this work, please let this work. LOL

Replies

• desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are living proof that it's working! ;) Congrats on your hard work! You look beautiful!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Well done. The weightloss is very noticeable already!
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • dawn_h_d
    Options
    Thank you. I know I have a ways to go yet, but this is the smallest I have ever been in my adult life.

And I got kind of excited seeing the difference last night :)
  • kgbsn80
    Options
    photos are sometimes all the proof I had to get me through! I notice a big difference! Keep going!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you've made some great progress already and look much healthier already! Keep up the good work!
  • samkelly89
    samkelly89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! You are well on your way keep up the great work!!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yeah...my MFP pal. You know I think you're awesome! Keep it going and we'll get to that water park :tongue:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • dawn_h_d
    Options
    Thanks!!

and Ruff - you know it!! I will have to get a new swimsuit for next summer, cuz I am pretty sure mine won't fit (pretty sure it will still be a one piece. LOL)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!