Insanity: Messed up and relapsed

Options
I was doing really good on insanity for 3 weeks. I was about to go into my recovery week and I was losing weight and inches daily.

However, I'm currently in college and close to graduating and have been studying like crazy. It was just recently midterms week and I had a bunch of exams to study for and on top of it I have had so many other things to do that my schedule got crazy and I stopped working out about a week and a half ago. Ive been eating worst and worst each day and I've been slowly going back to my old habits. Its so hard trying to balance everything.

Any advice on how to stay motivated and actually change so that Insanity living can become a lifestyle? I need to get back to my Insanity schedule. Thinking about how I just screwed up really makes me depressed :(

By the way, I'm 22, Female, 150 lbs and a senior in college just in case anyone is wondering.

Replies

• novakac
    novakac Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just focus on why you're doing it. If it's because of how you want to look, keep a picture of that girl in your head, you know, the girl you want to look like. If you're doing it for long life, picture a grandma in your head. An old, old, happy, healthy, woman. If you're doing it for the guys (and aren't we all...), think of the hottest guy you've ever seen and what it would be like to be with him. Think about this every time your stomach growls. Think about it every time you're mid-workout and thinking of calling it good for the night.

Always think forwards. Learn from the past, but don't dwell on it!
  • Dalnurse
    Options
    Gosh.... 22 years old.... Have you ever heard the sunscreen song? At 150lbs,there's no judgement here, YOU are your worst critic! CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES, AND HAVE FUN WITHOUT GETTING INTO TOO MUCH TROUBLE! You sound sooooo stressed.. Xo
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    At least you made it 3 weeks I was try to do insanity, run, and hike yeah made it 3 days lol zI am going to start back up again soon, but I don't want to give up what I enjoy.
  • Nadeya16
    Nadeya16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!