Looking for MFP friends to help keep me on the right track!

Options
Hey everyone, I would really like to get a couple of MFP friends, I have a couple now but they don't always track and I want some friends that will help keep me consistent and motivated! If you would like feel free to add me or just post here! I have lost 38 pounds so far, but I have many MANY more to go and I have only been using MFP and exercising for about a month, so I just need people who I can encourage and will keep me encouraged as well!

Thanks!

Replies

• starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss so far! :) keep it up!! I track and log everyday if you want to add!
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I track daily (except for 2 or 3 days in the beginning) and have been using MFP for almost a month now. Congrats on your current loss you have really done great! Feel free to add me.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I am on everyday
  • mwi512
    mwi512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but I plan on sticking around for a while. I've got a lot of work to do. Could always use some more friends.
    Add away :)

And great job on the weight loss so far.
  • babykitty2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! In fact a friend request will be sent :) I can use all the motivation and help I can get as well :)
  • gibbymac
    gibbymac Posts: 7
    Options
    I will. I just joined a few minutes ago and need some support and I will motivate you as well. How do we do this? Add as friends? Anyone else?
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    You can add me I'm on it more than once a day and track the good and the bad! Good Luck!
  • nancymarielynn
    Options
    wow 30 pounds in one month, How many pounds are you trying to loose in a week, Do you manly go under or over your weoight.
    If youll be my friend Ill be your friend
    Ha I just felt like Mr Rogers wont you be my neighborhood,,,,Im gonna start walking
  • nancymarielynn
    Options
    me too
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :)
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for support, please feel free to add me! I made a similar post beginning of this year and it has been incredibly helpful!!!
  • nancymarielynn
    Options
    Hi Just saw thatI haventloged in likeforever
    I have been walkingthough not asmuch as I did in the Summer, Hopetoget an excersixe bike soon, but still walkwhen I can with this weather it will be hard
  • nancymarielynn
    Options
    Hi Im nancy I can start looking up to you sice you lost 75 pounds
  • briabubles
    briabubles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's really great to hear! Congrats! I'm looking for someone to help motivate me aswell. =/ I'll help you if you help me!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    :) welcome! feel free to add me if you like. I log 100% everyday even if I go over on a day. I hold myself accountable and have lost 44lbs so far and still have a ton to go but not discouraged in this! Put one foot in front of the other and you will do amazing!!

Add me if you like!!
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    add me!:flowerforyou:
  • f1usah
    f1usah Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats so far! I'm on here just about all the time, and am also looking for new friends to support, and support me as well.

Please feel free to add me :happy:
  • nancymarielynn
    Options
    Looks like you wrote this in May How have you been doing? I did this site a long long long time ago I just found it again the other day. I need to loose weight
    I have a foot injury and dont drive so excersixe is not easy, I did get an excercise bike I plan on using it. Actualy I had it a befor but over two years ago I lent it too my sister and I just got it back so hope fully I will use it, and it not be a coat hanger. Please yell at me and leave me message saying get up and ride the bike cause I wanna ride at every night around 9 or so . I wanna do really well in November. Just looking in November some people do one day at a time I can do this till Thanksgiving plus. So I get one day in November to spurse and that will be if I go to a move I have little m and mbags left over from Holloween but I am not going to touch them. Oh and I got a biger cup that I am gonna fill with water cause water is good for you and I hope to wash some of this fat out of me
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am trying to track daily as well...I restarted a few weeks ago and the weight loss so far is 9.5...you are doing so awesome
    with such a huge loss...inspiring me to keep it up! I would like more friends too...
  • rosie_gw135
    Options
    Hi...I'm new too.. Today is actually day 2! I could use some friends to support and vice versa. We need all the motivation we can get!! Good luck to you all!