t25

Options
Anyone doing t25? How long did it take you to see results. I'm on my last day of the 3rd week of alpha but have yet to see results on the scale.. I have notice my clothes fitting a lot better but that is it. So for a week now I have been doing double time.

Replies

• libyloba
    Options
    Also I'm replacing 2 meals a day with a protein shake. I intake about 800 calories per day.
  • donjessop
    Options
    800 calories per day? Seriously under-nourished young lady. If I got my links correct (http://t25workoutnow.com/focus-t25-nutrition/) the T25 plan has you eating either a 1200 calorie plan or a 1600 calorie plan so 800 calories is way too low. And, if you are throwing in a lot of exercising then you should probably be at the 1600 calorie plan. Just because you are losing weight does not mean that you are losing it safely or that you are losing it in a healthy manner. The whole process is about a healthy lifestyle change and at 800 calories per day, you are not on the healthy lifestyle track.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Anyone doing t25? How long did it take you to see results. I'm on my last day of the 3rd week of alpha but have yet to see results on the scale.. I have notice my clothes fitting a lot better but that is it. So for a week now I have been doing double time.

Have you taken your body measurements? Scale don't always say the truth as they don't measure Fat versus muscle and water retention.

800 calories per day is not enough, women should eat a least 1200 calories per day. Use the mifflin formula to calculate your BMR, then multiply it by 1.55 and substract 500 calories from the results for your needed calorie intake.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    800 calories is too few, and you should understand that your body will go into starvation mode and actually STORE FAT, rather than burn it. You will see more results when you properly nourish your body with more calories. You also need more energy to do your best on the workouts. Are you following the T25 nutrition plan? If so, you should be eating more than 1200 calories per day, in 4-5 meals (Shakeology would be 1 meal only). Try that for a couple of weeks and I bet you will see better results.