November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Hi all this is my first time doing this. I'm going to go for 30 miles for this month and anything more will be a bonus

Welcome! And good luck!
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    7.5 miles today. 14 total
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    11/1 - 3.5 walked
    11/2 - 7.25 walked and elliptical

exercise.png
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hi all this is my first time doing this. I'm going to go for 30 miles for this month and anything more will be a bonus
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, and good luck.
    I'm in for 100 miles total. Running 50 miles and biking 50 miles (stationery, I don't have a real bikeohwell )
    Stationary bikes can be fun, too - I think. I've seen ads for racing games for stationary bikes. They look fun. At least you have something to do when the weather's too bad to bike outside.

today's total 71.02
    total to date 136.43/ 2,000
    teen-shocked-computer.jpeg
    Pretty much sums up my reaction when I saw that. I had to look closer to make sure that I didn't misread it. Outstanding work!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • redneckbride
    redneckbride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1.85 on the elliptical today for a total of 2.88
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Got a nice LONG (7.5 miiles) walk in

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    today's total 71.02

Wow!! Impressive! :drinker:
  • heidicalif
    heidicalif Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The weather was almost nice today and I was excited to get in a good 25 mile ride, but one of my kid bike trailer wheels went bad (bearings, etc) and is now at the bike shop awaiting replacement parts for a week minimum, more likely longer. I am super bummed because I use it to haul my 2 year old while my 5 and 10 year old ride their bikes to school every day. Almost 4 months in to the year and I'm proud to say we've only driven twice. I may break down and buy a cheapo one that mounts behind my seat. It's getting cold enough in the morning that 10 minutes twice a day with the little guy is doable but 40 minutes walking x2 is not. :(

Goal: 125 mi
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    :frown: November isn't starting out very well for me.:frown: Lots of commitments today left little time to move. :frown:

Only added 3.5 miles today. I have to get some makeup miles in tomorrow. :explode:

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Got in 6.52 miles today.

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, and good luck.
    I'm in for 100 miles total. Running 50 miles and biking 50 miles (stationery, I don't have a real bikeohwell )
    Stationary bikes can be fun, too - I think. I've seen ads for racing games for stationary bikes. They look fun. At least you have something to do when the weather's too bad to bike outside.

today's total 71.02
    teen-shocked-computer.jpeg
    Pretty much sums up my reaction when I saw that. I had to look closer to make sure that I didn't misread it. Outstanding work!

Lmao yeah im crazy like that but have nothing better to do for the time being. thought I take advantage of all this time of nothingness. :)
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    today's total 71.02

Wow!! Impressive! :drinker:

Thank you! :)
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Only 2.79 miles today for a total of 11.84miles total.
  • lindyrbtsn
    lindyrbtsn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER START 0.00
    DAY 01 1.00 MILES TREADMILL
    DAY 02 1.50 MILES TREADMILL

NOVEMBER TOTAL TO DATE 2.50 MILES

exercise.png
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Total so far: 6.97

exercise.png
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    20.5km so far.
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Another 9 to add
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Adding a 3 mile walk (yesterday)
    Can't kick the pavement yet; :cry: I still have pain in my right foot after my half. But I'm going back to the gym Monday morning. :glasses:

exercise.png

Walking: 5
    Biking: 0
    Running: 0
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    @ Speedy - Sorry to hear about the foot. Hopefully that won't last too long. Wish I could give you some advice but I don't work on things without tails. If you were a dog I would tell the owner cage rest and anti-inflammatory meds for about 14 days. I don't thing the cage rest would go over so well. Well, maybe it would but that takes a special kind of person. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: