Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mvij9kVCgN1s9qwcao1_500.jpg
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Can you add me for 70 miles again in November? Thank you!
  • Suhleena
    Suhleena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sort of a slow day yesterday, with one long walk. Total miles so far: 3.75
    Excited to use the weekend for some moving!

exercise.png
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Another 100 for me. Most of my miles were from biking last month and I will focus on running this month.
  • kayleighlang5
    kayleighlang5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will aim to 40 miles by the end of November!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Finally got my rear in gear and rode 21 miles. That makes 28 so far this month.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    This has been one amazing week for me, running-wise. First the 3.7 mile non-stop run outside last Sunday morning had me ecstatic. Then Tuesday evening, I ran for an hour straight and 4.5 miles....so happy and feeling accomplished that I was almost in tears. Then tonight. I started running and felt great....like I could run a long time. So I did. :smile: And I wanted to test myself....not just physically, but mentally as well. I wanted to see if I had it in me to do 10K. Turns out I did. I ran for an hour and a half and covered 6.4 miles! :smile: Out of my mind happy.

Dave
    Darkrider42

Dave - a big congrats! This is huge!

Spreadsheet updated to here. I'm off to hike with the dogs.
  • trisikkha
    trisikkha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well, one mile down for yesterday, if the rain stops there will at least 2 more logged for today.

exercise.png
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    For Friday the 1st!

exercise.png
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    tumblr_mvij9kVCgN1s9qwcao1_500.jpg

^^like
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but not sure if I'll hit it this month

01-11: 40.48 miles
    02-11: rest day (driving back from hols)
    November miles: 40.48 miles

YTD miles: 12936
  • RedBess
    RedBess Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    11/2 - Another 7.47 km for me today!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    20K ride and 1K OWS. For those interested I uploaded these (and most of my workouts) to Garmin Connect http://connect.garmin.com/activity/398737875. You can friend me there if you want.
    Riding a hybrid on flat empty roads feels like an invisible hand is holding you back :grumble: :grumble:

Dave, running w/o walking over 1.5 hours is simply amazing. Wow.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but not sure if I'll hit it this month

01-11: 40.48 miles
    02-11: rest day (driving back from hols)
    November miles: 40.48 miles

YTD miles: 12936

DCMAT - You are my hero! I wish I could get to where I could ride like you do. (Yes, I'm serious.) My hat is off to you. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 - 3.06 miles walked

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    20K ride and 1K OWS.
    I uploaded these (and most of my workouts) on Garmin Connect http://connect.garmin.com/activity/398737875
    Riding a hybrid on flat empty roads feels like an invisible hand is holding you back :grumble: :grumble:

Dave, running w/o walking over 1.5 hours is simply amazing. Wow.

exercise.png

Dinos - You are off to a screaming start!!! Rock On Dude!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Dean, I can't average much faster than this 20kph, I feel like I've reached the limits of my slow bike. I need an upgrade, but it so happens that I also reached the bottom of my shallow pockets :sad: :sad:
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    oops. posted this in the wrong thread yesterday. 9.05miles yesterday for a total of 9.05miles.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    YAY DAVE:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WTG
    @DCMAT U R amazing and an inspiration

exercise.png

7miles bike and 2 miles walk/jog
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @ Dinos - That's still pretty good. I think if we ever challenge the girls again we'll have to chip in to get you an upgrade. You could really fly then. I think you are doing pretty dang good! I've got a coach helping me get ready for some events for next year and that helps but it helps to have a pretty fast light bike too. My bike two road bikes are about 15lb and 18lbs.