November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    @ Animefan - LOL. I did that last time. :-) Glad to see you back for another round. :bigsmile:
  • Beckyann1971
    Options

exercise.png
  • bmvest
    bmvest Posts: 1 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well I am off and walking :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    And because I don't want anyone to go unrecognized...and if we ever accidentally miss announcing you, PLEASE let us know so we can fix that... :wink:

For being AWESOME and making their GOAL by the end of October are....KENINF and AMAZINGMUMMY!!!!!
    bow.gif

Working on wrapping up the October page and I am SO impressed with all of you!! Would you believe it if I told you that we crushed the old month's total mile record by almost 1,000 miles?????? Yup. We did. A few more miles may come in, but as of now our total was 16,787 miles. An increase of 951 miles over the old record!

dacning.gif
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Okay, winter is here. Its going to take a big commitment on my part to keep myself moving. For November my goal is to walk 50 miles.

November Miles Walked

Miles Total
    01-Nov 9.31
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    11/01 rode 20.36 miles
    11/02 rode 14.41 miles

34.77 miles so far this month
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This has been one amazing week for me, running-wise. First the 3.7 mile non-stop run outside last Sunday morning had me ecstatic. Then Tuesday evening, I ran for an hour straight and 4.5 miles....so happy and feeling accomplished that I was almost in tears. Then tonight. I started running and felt great....like I could run a long time. So I did. :smile: And I wanted to test myself....not just physically, but mentally as well. I wanted to see if I had it in me to do 10K. Turns out I did. I ran for an hour and a half and covered 6.4 miles! :smile: Out of my mind happy.

Dave
    Darkrider42

CONGRATULATIONS! - This is a serious milestone. There is nothing like that pride in knowing that you pushed yourself physically and mentally and you achieved your goal! Thanks for everything you do here.

No drink some serious Beers! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nov 1: .94 miles
    Nov 2: 3.95 miles

Total: 4.89 miles

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Off to a slow start. I was 12 miles short of my October goal, so due to lower temps and darker days I am setting a goal of 125 miles.

exercise.png
  • cynthia2062
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this so I'm sorry if I'm not doing things correctly, my goal is to run 30 miles by the end of the month.
    7783567.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yay! I missed the gym yesterday, but got out on my bike this morning! I went out for my first SOLO ride ever! I usually ride with my hubby, but he is too good and too busy to ride with me. So he has been encouraging me to just get out and do it, and today I finally did! I did 22.5 miles but felt good enough to go farther. I didn't though because I posted my route on Endomondo to my friends and family, in case I didn't return, they would know where to find me :)

exercise.png
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    November 2 - 3.15 miles

56.85 miles to go...
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    11-1 Bike trainer 21 (est) + walk 1.8
    11-2 Run/walk intervals 2.6

Total 25.4

@dave - that is huge! Yay for you

@Dinos - Upgrade when you can, a better road bike made a huge difference to me. I scored off of Craig's list if you have something similar there.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    First off I want to thank all of you for the support and encouragement you have given me....I honestly would not be where I am without it. I feel very fortunate to know you. :flowerforyou:

And CHEVY.....oh yeaaah....a couple beverages were definitely consumed. :drinker: Fluid replenishment, ya know? :wink:

SPIKESMOM - Awesome!! That's great that you got out and did it!! And I got a good laugh out of you posting your route! :laugh:

ANIMEFAN - No worries, I had ya covered. :)

We are definitely off to a rousing start with this month's challenge, Movers!!!!

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    6.25m today..

exercise.png
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Another 4 miles for me.

Anyone running the NY marathon tomorrow? I'll be at mile 20 on the right.

And good luck to Leanz in Auckland. Probably starting right about now?

exercise.png
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    13 miles to start the month with.

exercise.png