November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @ Speedy - Sorry to hear about the foot. Hopefully that won't last too long. Wish I could give you some advice but I don't work on things without tails. If you were a dog I would tell the owner cage rest and anti-inflammatory meds for about 14 days. I don't thing the cage rest would go over so well. Well, maybe it would but that takes a special kind of person. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

@sufferlandria:
    :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the tip! :tongue: You know, there's not a big difference between medicine studies of human or animals. Medicine is medicine. And I always say to my daughter that when she'll have her veterinary degree, she'll be my doctor, but that I'll take my temperature if needed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

@sufferlandria:
    :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the tip! :tongue: You know, there's not a big difference between medicine studies of human or animals. Medicine is medicine. And I always say to my daughter that when she'll have her veterinary degree, she'll be my doctor, but that I'll take my temperature if needed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ Speedy - LOL :laugh: I tend to agree. I'd take my own temperature as well. I'm often reminded when clients ask me where to find a rectal thermometer that the only difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer is the taste :-)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Tack on another 18 miles for a total of 46.

I wanted to do more but my legs said I was done.

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but not sure if I'll hit it this month

01-11: 40.48 miles
    02-11: rest day (driving back from hols)
    03-11: 44.92 miles
    November miles: 85.40

YTD miles: 12981
  • Suhleena
    Suhleena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    November 2nd: did some hill sprints in the morning (not pretty!), lots of walking in the woods for a total of 5.89 miles
    Cumulative total: 9.64

exercise.png
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    November 1st - 1 mile
    November 2nd - 3.98 miles

Total for month - 4.98 miles
  • CassC6
    Options
    Goal 100 mile!

exercise.png
  • bflogal854
    bflogal854 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my rest day, I work at our local SPCA for about 8 hours and am always moving (or so it seems).

So only 1 mile done so far this month, but today is another day.

exercise.png
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    15 miles of walking in November.

kjtRm5.png
  • sloane70
    sloane70 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    14 miles so far.

exercise.png
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    2.67 walking miles this morning, hope to get another mile or two walking the dog tonight.

exercise.png
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    10.2 miles walked in 2 days :)

exercise.png
  • donjessop
    Options
    11.1 so far ... but it just snowed last night so no more walking outside. Thank goodness for treadmills.

exercise.png
  • kaeybew
    kaeybew Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Nov 2nd
    1.96 Running

Total "November Miles: 8.9

exercise.png
  • MinnyMermaid
    Options
    I want to try this! I am brand new! Where to start... Well, I know I am going to be walking as part of my exercise... (I am really heavy so I don't want to start with running!) Gosh... miles... I'll say 45 miles of walking this month. yikes! Now I have to go find a tracker. If any of you want to help push me and be my friend,.... please send me a request! This site is amazing.... and congrats on doing this for 3 years!!!!
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    For Sat adding 4.82

exercise.png
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    3.2 run today :(
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    5.2 miles to start off this month.

exercise.png
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Lowering my goal down to 20 miles for the month. Going to try and make it to goal this time.