Hi!

Options
Just downloaded the app and making a start on shifting the weight and hopefully getting fit. I started this process a over year ago but have been stagnating for far too long now so wanted something to give me a boost and, hopefully, motivation to do the rest. When I started out I was a size 22/24 (UK) and I have to say it was bloody hard going but am now down to size 14 and therein lies my problem. Compared to how I was I don't hate myself as much and have gained enough confidence to go out more, heck, I can even shop in hight street clothes stores now! Because of this I've been quite happily maintaining things but not getting up enough motivation to lose the rest. I'm very much hoping this will help. I did try weight watchers a while back but left it feeling so bad about myself that I didn't leave the house for three weeks. Everyone there was thin and healthy, yes, they gave me all the spiel about how they are only that way because they lost the weight but that really didn't help, all it achieved was to emphasise that I hadn't and so obviously was useless, fat and lacking self control. But that is past, fresh start.

So, anyway, if anyone has tips or wants to add me as friend to hopefully pick each other up on the low days, I'd be very grateful!

Replies

• Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome there :)

Feel free to add me - happy to provide mutual encouragement and support. You can do it!
  • Takinha
    Takinha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I would love to help you achieve your goal.
    If you need more support, feel free to add. :)
  • sunrisesarahnade
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new here as well! Feel free to add me; I'd be more than happy to support anyway that I can!
  • Amandamoss2013
    Options
    Happy to become friends - weight watchers? Just reminded me of Fat Fighters on Little Britain!