Protein - Fat - Carbs

Options
When you custom change your goals, can you set your Carbs, Fat, and Protein to your own preferred total, or is it preset thru MFP?
Thanks

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    When you custom change your goals, can you set your Carbs, Fat, and Protein to your own preferred total, or is it preset thru MFP?
    Thanks

You can set it to anything you want. Got to goals, change, custom.
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I know that you can go "Goals" and change your daily targets. But when you change 1 the other 2 will change to add up to 100%. I guess that I was wondering if it was possible to change the targets to "your" choices. But from what I can see, I can't. So, I've changed them to reflect as close as I can. Thanks anyway.... Kat :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can go in and change your settings. :)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I know that you can go "Goals" and change your daily targets. But when you change 1 the other 2 will change to add up to 100%. I guess that I was wondering if it was possible to change the targets to "your" choices. But from what I can see, I can't. So, I've changed them to reflect as close as I can. Thanks anyway.... Kat :)

In my experience, you can change 2 out of the 3 and the 3rd will default to what's left.
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

In my experience, you can change 2 out of the 3 and the 3rd will default to what's left.

It will make it equal 100% so you only need to change 2/3 because the third factor has no other option in order for it to equate to 100.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options

It will make it equal 100% so you only need to change 2/3 because the third factor has no other option in order for it to equate to 100.

That's the part that sucks. If you can meet your macro goals in less than your calorie target, it forces artificially high "goal" on that third macro.

I'd like to be able to set my macros in terms of straight grams, without reference to caloric intake (i.e., no percentages).