Curvy girls!

Options
Just looking for more curvy girl fiends and am curious as to what workouts you do to tone and such. Friend me, I would love to see diaries . I am currently doing squats to tighten up . I don't have any measurements , however :/

Friend me!

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I have all kinds of curves. Except my elbows, those are kinda pointy, no roundness there.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I like to think of myself as a fiend... but I'm not as curvy as I used to be.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a fiend... or curvy for that matter as I'm still just fat.

Guess I don't qualify.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if you need a special workout because you're curvy? If so, the answer is no.
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if you need a special workout because you're curvy? If so, the answer is no.

Lol, no. I'm mainly wanting more friends with body shapes similar to mine, BUT I was also wondering why these ladies do to tone their booty and whatnot
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Lol, no. I'm mainly wanting more friends with body shapes similar to mine, BUT I was also wondering why these ladies do to tone their booty and whatnot

Weight training. Barbell squats and more barbell squats. And deadlifts.
  • naija_fit
    naija_fit Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Here's your answer. No such thing as toning but you can build sexy, curvy muscles :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Yep, this.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You can also do Strong Curves bretcontreras.com. It is also squats, deadlifts and all the usual stuff plus hip thrusts.