T25 - starting today, anyone else?

Options
Hello everyone! I am starting T25 today and am curious if anyone else is. I belonged to a gym but decided to save money and time by purchasing T25 to try out. Hopefully there are a few of us that can do this together!

Replies

• pammyiam
    pammyiam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started today. :smile:
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am starting T25 today and am curious if anyone else is. I belonged to a gym but decided to save money and time by purchasing T25 to try out. Hopefully there are a few of us that can do this together!

We have a few people on our group starting today. You are welcome to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You guys will love it.... Not easy but it's only 25 minutes.... I am OUT of shape and this is my first program coming off a major injury and wheelchair bound for a bit... You can do it... I started T25 Beta today....
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago. So far so good! I'm surprised at how fast the workout goes by. My calves were soooo sore the first 3 days, but it's getting better. Good luck!
  • 4WAVK
    4WAVK Posts: 14
    Options
    I started FocusT25 & exercise altogether after basically being inactive for 2 years. :( Injured myself (pulled hamstring) the week after running my first 10K, got out of the habit of regular exercise & am finally coming back. I am exhausted after 1st T25 Alpha Cardio workout & disappointed in myself for following modifier more than I would have liked, but am excited to finally be moving in the right direction. Just need to make sure it becomes a habit again!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again today. Had a few weeks off due to illness/ recovery from races. Going to go back to week 1.
  • Chacha1957
    Chacha1957 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 today, started one week ago and have lost 2 lbs. I am doing the modified everything due to knee issues.
    Good luck, stay with it and don't worry if you have to modify the moves. Does anybody know how many calories are burned doing
    this? I like to log in my exercise here but don't know how many calories I'm burning.
  • ahalling81
    ahalling81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did it and I survived! I followed the modifier quite a bit due to my knees. It was a lot easier to give it my all knowing it was only 25min vs. the 45-50 at the gym! I put my little guy down for a nap and was able to do my workout in less time that it would have take just driving to the gym and back. I also was able to shower before he even woke up!
  • ahalling81
    ahalling81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just requested to join!
  • coeason09
    Options
    I started T-25 five weeks ago and now starting week six (Beta). This program has resulted in inches off my waist and overall body toning despite having to follow the "modified" routine. I execute this first thing in the morning to assure "its the best 25 minutes of my day."
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Started week 2 today, started one week ago and have lost 2 lbs. I am doing the modified everything due to knee issues.
    Good luck, stay with it and don't worry if you have to modify the moves. Does anybody know how many calories are burned doing
    this? I like to log in my exercise here but don't know how many calories I'm burning.

I was burning 300-450 depending on the workouts. This vary a lot depending on your age, weight, etc.. Most women in our group were burning around 250-300 calories per workout.
  • Chacha1957
    Chacha1957 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks for the imput. I had been using a Fitbit device but it died on me. :laugh:
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Beta today. I did mostly modified on alpha and had pretty good results! Start-week 5

2m3k5s9.jpg
  • didwels
    Options
    Hi,

I started yesterday, already done insanity and wanted to try something new, Am amazed that in 25mins i was soaked through and felt like i had been working out for an hour.

Im from the UK and thinking about starting shakeology as well, just a shame its not easy to get over here,

Loving T25
  • zisaacs0513
    Options
    Started t25 yesterday and yep it kicked my butt. I am feeling completely uncoordinated though because on most of the multi-stage maneuvers I can't for the life of me sync myself with the people on the video, and therefore don't feel I am getting the full benefit of the workout; especially the maneuvers where we are jumping left/right, forward/backward (with upper-body movements added in there as well) and/or a combo of all that, I feel like a fish floundering around on the side of the shore. I then have to stop and just watch the video for a few to try and figure out what they are doing, thus breaking my continuous workout cycle. Almost seems counter-productive. Well I am completely uncoordinated, anybody else having these issues? Will it become more natural?
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Will it become more natural?

Yes and No! lol I stil can't get the 'up and over' It's such a simple move, but I completely struggle with it! And the 180 turns... not a chance! Most of it gets better... it did for me at least. Im just glad I do it in the privacy of my own home and not a gym! BETA is worse, because there are soooooooooooooooo many Burpees! I look hilarious doing those, I am sure :) Stick with it! The results are awesome!
  • jimenarodriguez543
    Options
    I HAVE INSANITY AND LOST 15 LBS! I WANT TO TRY T25 BUT I DO NOT WANT TO PAY ALL OVER IF ANYONE HAS THE COMPLETE SET OF T25 EMAIL ME I HAVE THE COMPLETE SET OF INSANITY jimenita0412@gmail.com
  • jimenarodriguez543
    Options
    That is awesome results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very happy for you keep it up!!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Started t25 yesterday and yep it kicked my butt. I am feeling completely uncoordinated though because on most of the multi-stage maneuvers I can't for the life of me sync myself with the people on the video, and therefore don't feel I am getting the full benefit of the workout; especially the maneuvers where we are jumping left/right, forward/backward (with upper-body movements added in there as well) and/or a combo of all that, I feel like a fish floundering around on the side of the shore. I then have to stop and just watch the video for a few to try and figure out what they are doing, thus breaking my continuous workout cycle. Almost seems counter-productive. Well I am completely uncoordinated, anybody else having these issues? Will it become more natural?

don't worry i love like a right idiot doing it. My arms are totally out and my burpees - well half the time i cant get back up. The stretching is even worse as i have to lean on something.