In need of some supportive/committed friends :)

Options
I will keep this short and sweet. I have been on here since April 2012, since then I have lost about 90lbs. I have a small list of friends that I enjoy supporting because they are committed and vice versa...but my list has gotten smaller and smaller do to people leaving the site...etc...so I would really like to meet some new people that are regulars to the site and are good cheerleaders. I promise to support those who support me :) please send friend requests with messages if interested in making a new pal :) Good luck to you all :D

Replies

• jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    Would love to be a help to you!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    This site is awesome, stick at it and you will achieve your goal of living a healthier life style.

Good luck :smile:
  • Kaligryl
    Options
    Wow! You've done great. I need someone like you on my side.
  • ReikiLove
    ReikiLove Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I could use some positive feedback and support too, so I'm happy to help. :smile:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI. Love MFP and all of the support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on every day. I could use some more supportive friends myself.
  • oroblar
    oroblar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you consider a "good cheerleader" like Will Ferrell on SNL feel free to add me! Seriously though I am on every day and love hearing success stories and getting a firm kick in the pants once in a while.
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Sending request now.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help ya! I'm totally honest =)

I believe in helping others and encouraging you to do your best

add me if you'd like
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me! never can have too many supporters!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ditto here, I need motivated people who will cheer me on and vice versa. Will send a request. :) Anyone else in this thread please feel free to add me as well. I intend to become a regular!

Cheers!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll be friends with anyone :)

Its all about helping each other succeed but you being purty doesn't hurt lol

Cheers,

Tof
  • lgammy
    lgammy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Similar thing happened to me. My friends list always gets smaller or people disappear. Adding you...
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    First off congratulations on 90lbs!!! Great accomplishment!! Feel free to add me if you like (as can any one else), I have been on here for a while and will be for at least a while to come!

All the best in loosing that last few lbs to reach your big goal!! Awesome job!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am trying to get remotivated, I have let my eating get a little out of control, and gained about 6lbs back, but im back on the wagon, and love new friends, Im on everyday
    and congrats on the 90lb loss
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    Congrats on the 90!! thats awesome.. you can ( or anyone else reading this) can feel free to add me if you want
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat! i have a small friends list but it keeps dwindling with people who have left or don't log in anymore. add me :)
    my goals are: to lose at least 30-40lbs, exercise 4x a week, and clean-er eating ;)
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more supportive friends on here. Feel free to add me if you would like!