How Much Weight Do You Want to Lose Before Christmas?

Options

Replies

• I'd be happy to lose 15 before Christmas
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Christmas is 51 days or about 7 weeks away. Some weeks I'm happy that I lost even 1 pound. So I would be thrilled with a 7 to 10 lb. loss by Christmas.
  • amyfliesalot
    amyfliesalot Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 30, but am pretty sure 10 is more realistic...
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to lose a solid 4-6 pounds, meaning lose that much and not bounce up and down from that. That will put me just 10 pounds outside of healthy range for my height and age. I have pretty much lost no weight since 4th of July and been up and down the same 5 pounds since then. So 4-6 pounds should be do-able but still might not happen...but I keep trying :smile:
  • jenniferjeanne84
    jenniferjeanne84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weight 165lbs, I'm aiming for 6 lbs.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Eight more pounds gone by Christmas would make me a very happy girl. :bigsmile:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well I figure whatever my body decides I can say 5lbs but who knows I have 16lbs left to go so 5lbs is reasonable but who knows could be more could be less.
  • forthemoney
    forthemoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I (re)started on MFP in mid-September (when I weighed 199), my end of year goal was 180. To my delight, and without anything crazy, I have already passed that goal! I'm hoping for another 15 pounds down by Christmas.
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I was soooo close to my goal weight 6 months ago before my husband got back in the military and I ended up visiting family for 2.5 months- if I can get down 8 pounds to be within 10 lbs of my goal, I will be thrilled.
  • firecracker27
    Options
    Shooting for 12, but would be happy with 6-8 if that's what happens! Coming in on the final stretch and not sure when I want to start hitting the weights hard(er), so we'll see. Focusing more on looks & composition than the scale right now.
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Maybe 5 pounds - I don't want to restrict myself too much during the holidays.
  • abetteralexandria
    Options
    I am currently 227 pounds and would like to be 199 pounds by Christmas. Just want to be finally out of the 200s. Anyone please add me so we can support each other.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Anything, anything at all. I haven't seen a loss in a while and it's disheartening :(
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I would be happy just maintaining 178 for real and not have the weekly gain and loss of the same 3-4 pounds, that has been going on since mid September.... However, to be under 178 by then would be my Christmas miracle! ;)
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    littlesis412 - Love your avatar... check my name... yeah, lions! :)
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to lose 5 lbs
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I have it wrote down on the calendar that I want to be 189 or lower by Christmas. That is 13 lbs and very attainable.
  • isazizi
    isazizi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hopefully 10 lbs. Then I'll probably gain half of it back.. Oh well, I'd rather enjoy the holidays (:
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'll consider it a win if, come January I am the same weight as I am now :-)