Replies

• samiyan05
    samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous but think what you want
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I never said they are going to "turn me gay" and I don't think not liking it automatically makes someone a douche. I'm never rude. I do the exact same thing you say you do. I just also don't pretend to be completely okay with it just so I don't offend anyone.

I'm not talking about my approach to declining their advances. And I never said I was "disgusted" you are reading what you want out of my post for argument sake. I decline anyone the exact same way. I'm just saying it's okay to not like it. It's okay to not want to be approached by gay people. It doesn't automatically make you a terrible person.
    I reiterate...
    You do realize that the OP received weird messages from one gay man but has decided that all gay men are going to behave in a similar manner...yep sounds homophobic and small minded to me.
    Do you not see the problem here?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous but think what you want

I wasn't asking your permission to think what you said is terrible, but thanks. I guess.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I never said they are going to "turn me gay" and I don't think not liking it automatically makes someone a douche. I'm never rude. I do the exact same thing you say you do. I just also don't pretend to be completely okay with it just so I don't offend anyone.

I'm not talking about my approach to declining their advances. And I never said I was "disgusted" you are reading what you want out of my post for argument sake. I decline anyone the exact same way. I'm just saying it's okay to not like it. It's okay to not want to be approached by gay people. It doesn't automatically make you a terrible person.

Substitute any race, creed or religion for gay in the bolded sentence and you just might start to know how people are perceiving you.

It is pretty terrible.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm good with any human being that wants to friend me, we are all in this together.
  • guroprincess
    Options

The problem is you're singling out homosexual advances and your discomfort of them in specific, and then talk about political correctness. If you would have said that you were uncomfortable with all unwanted advances no one here would have read homophobia between the lines.

Us lesbians are not mind readers. If we hit on you, politely decline and be on your merry way. Try to hide your homophobia/disgust though. ;)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'm good with any human being that wants to friend me, we are all in this together.
    I haz a sad for I am not human.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It absolutely amazes me how this thread is still up and running, when others get shut down for things far less offensive.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It absolutely amazes me how this thread is still up and running, when others get shut down for things far less offensive.

This. Mods must be sleeping.
  • KoriKalani
    Options
    ahh yep cooll
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I haz a sad for I am not human.

From what I've read recently, be glad.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by chick's quite a bit and it's awkward. I'm not homophobic by any means but that doesn't mean I'm forced to just tolerate what makes me uncomfortable. I don't get why it's offensive to not want people of the same sex ogling you. I wish people wouldn't make everything about hate or prejudice. Why can't it just be as simple as I don't like how that makes me feel. If you're not gay you have a right to not be gay. Why do I have to pretend to want to be just to be "politically correct". It's so stupid...... Sits and waits for the hateful responses

Holy lack of logic and context batman!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I9dXav1.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    guess i should delete all the men from my FL because I have received some unwanted messages from men that crossed the line.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    add me dude I love females haha
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I9dXav1.gif

Rawr
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by chick's quite a bit and it's awkward. I'm not homophobic by any means but that doesn't mean I'm forced to just tolerate what makes me uncomfortable. I don't get why it's offensive to not want people of the same sex ogling you. I wish people wouldn't make everything about hate or prejudice. Why can't it just be as simple as I don't like how that makes me feel. If you're not gay you have a right to not be gay. Why do I have to pretend to want to be just to be "politically correct". It's so stupid...... Sits and waits for the hateful responses

There is no requirement to be gay in order to have gay friends! Political correctness shouldn't be a factor, being decent should come naturally. I usually try to be tolerant of all but for you I'm willing to make an exception as I'm so repulsed and incensed at your disgusting homophobia.

You, OP and the revolting m-packer comment women are clearly all made for each other.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Dang it! I wish I was a witty gay man right about now. I'd have such a fun time with this post!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    o0g785H.jpg
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I9dXav1.gif

Rawr

38279222.jpg
This discussion has been closed.