100+ pounds to lose

Options
Would love to have some friends who may be in the same situation but if not would love the support all the same. I work night shifts 3-4 nights a week. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. ????????.

Replies

• springsteengirl09
    Options
    Hey, I'm a night shifter too. Actually, 3-1130p. Although I did work 7p-7a in the past. Thats the worst shift!!! Hard to maintain healthy during those hours.

I'm at 235 and I need and want to be 150, and I'm from Maryland.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hey :)
    I'm a full tome student but i'm currently trying trying to lose 100 pounds:) it's a long journey but its slowly coming along! i'd love to be your friend on here (sent friend request) and get to know you and help motivate you :D
  • CindyArlene
    CindyArlene Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 170lb to lose and can definitely also use some friends on the journey. I work full time (but in the day). Sent you a request :)
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Another 100+ pounder here - also looking for friends in the same boat. Sent you a friend request.
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I am restarting my journey and looking for support :)
  • Divaa1202
    Options
    I'm new just joined last night my goal weight loss is 141lbs , this time I can't quit not to savvy with MFP but I'm not giving
    up I wouldlove to be in group with similar goals . Looking for supporters, my son is getting married n April 2014 so nows a good time to start.:happy:
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Me! I have over 100 to lose! Feel free to add me :smile: