Christmas Goals!!

Options
Anyone have any goals they want to achieve by Christmas?!

I would like to hit the 127-lb mark -- which is about 7 pounds away for me! Another goal is to continue being consistent in doing some sort of exercise every day between now and then (even if it's just cleaning the house or going for a walk).

What are your goals?!

Replies

• Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to be 145 pounds by Christmas, which is four more pounds away for me!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to be 145 pounds by Christmas, which is four more pounds away for me!

VERY realistic goal! Good Luck to you!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i'd like to lose about 9 lbs by xmas which will put me at a healthy BMI :smile:
  • midnightmickey
    Options
    Since I'm still at the beginning of this I hope to be 175. So about 25 pounds.
    But I won't be discouraged if I'm in the 180's.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    i'd like to lose about 9 lbs by xmas which will put me at a healthy BMI :smile:

GOOD LUCK! :)
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Since I'm still at the beginning of this I hope to be 175. So about 25 pounds.
    But I won't be discouraged if I'm in the 180's.

Crossing my fingers for you as you work hard to reach your goals!!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    My goals are to stay on track for marathon training and eating/exercising well. It's also to enjoy the holidays without worrying or guilting myself about every spoonful of sinful holiday goodness. I plan on enjoying the holidays without punishing myself and without going overboard as well.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Maintain and focus more on eating healthy and not so much binging. I'm going to bring into work lots of veggies and hummus to try to avoid the endless sweet trays!!
  • midnightmickey
    Options
    Aww thanks sunnshhiine :)
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goals are to stay on track for marathon training and eating/exercising well. It's also to enjoy the holidays without worrying or guilting myself about every spoonful of sinful holiday goodness. I plan on enjoying the holidays without punishing myself and without going overboard as well.

I, too, intend to fully enjoy the holidays without feeling guilty about it! I will exercise, I will control my portion sizes -- but I'm going to enjoy it! LOL.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Maintain and focus more on eating healthy and not so much binging. I'm going to bring into work lots of veggies and hummus to try to avoid the endless sweet trays!!

YUMMY! I love hummus and veggies. I'll be making some homemade hummus this week!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'm 147lb now, down from 170lb. I had hoped to scrape under the 10 stone (140lb) mark for Christmas but don't think I'll make it. I have quite a lot of stress at the moment (mum in hospital, work issues, a £1000 bill for the car...) and I find that even with me eating at a deficit and exercising, when I don't sleep well my body likes to hang onto pounds for longer. But hey ho, this too shall pass. :smile:
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I'm 147lb now, down from 170lb. I had hoped to scrape under the 10 stone (140lb) mark for Christmas but don't think I'll make it. I have quite a lot of stress at the moment (mum in hospital, work issues, a £1000 bill for the car...) and I find that even with me eating at a deficit and exercising, when I don't sleep well my body likes to hang onto pounds for longer. But hey ho, this too shall pass. :smile:

First off -- you're doing AMAZING! Congrats on all your success to date. As for the stress -- fingers crossed for you that everything will ease up a bit. So sorry to hear about your mum -- hope it's nothing too serious and that she will be feeling better in no time! I can totally relate to your car issues -- I just went through that same thing not too long ago.

Drink some hot tea, breathe deeply, and carry on. You've got this!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I want to be 4kgs (8lbs) lighter by Christmas/NY's. That's a lb a week! I also want to fit into a size 12! I'm hovering on a uk14 right now and am ready to be smaller and fit into my cute size 12 clothes! I am also aiming to have a Christmas that doesn't focus on food and I *will* keep on exercising when I go away (I don't want to lose the fitness progress I've made)
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I want to be 4kgs (8lbs) lighter by Christmas/NY's. That's a lb a week! I also want to fit into a size 12! I'm hovering on a uk14 right now and am ready to be smaller and fit into my cute size 12 clothes! I am also aiming to have a Christmas that doesn't focus on food and I *will* keep on exercising when I go away (I don't want to lose the fitness progress I've made)

Awesome goals, and totally realistic and doable!! Good luck!
  • lala121182
    Options
    Hello im kindof new to this app since mostly i did ww loosing weight but is everyone on the same diet counting calories on here?
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    13 down by 12/4/06 My baby's birthday
    20 pounds down by Christmas.
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get down to 180 by Christmas, at 196.6 right now. Not sure if I will make it but will try my darndest. Also hoping to be completely out of size 18, right now I have some 18's and some 16's. Wishing I can get into a 14 even if they are tight.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 30lbs by the New Year. I met my goal 2 months early. (I haven't officially posted my weightloss. I'm waiting til my official weigh in day--but the last 3 days I have been under). So, my next goal is 25lbs by my birthday in April. As for Christmas--I think I would be ok with another 10bs.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 11 lbs by New Years which will make me 80 lbs down. I want to stop losing and gaining the same 5 lbs, and stick to my calorie goal and drink 110 oz of water per day! I want to hit the gym/ exercise at home 5 days a week, and make myself take 2 rest days.