Options
    squat 300 for 5 reps
    dead 300 for 5 reps
    bench 225 for 5 reps

This is intense! Good luck to you!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    WOW...that is awesome! :) Well done you! Can you share a few things that worked the best for you? I have been struggling the last while and need to get focused.

A few things that I do is I make sure to prepare/package my breakfasts and lunches the night before. Then I log all my meals the night before as well -- and I stick to the plan. This helps me to not feel like I don't have time to pack a lunch and be tempted to grab something quick from a restaurant or something.

Right after I eat lunch, I go for a 1.5 mile walk (I work through while I eat my lunch, then use my lunchbreak to walk -- it takes me about 25-30 minutes to walk 1.5 miles).

I also don't eat after 6:30 -- regardless if I had time for dinner or didn't meet my calorie goal for the day.

If it's warm enough when I get home, I take the dog and go for another 1.5-2 mile walk.

On the weekends I prepare a couple dishes (breakfast and lunch/dinner items) that will last me for the week ahead.

Just a few things I've been doing consistently.
  • vlarr87
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 7lbs. I've been stuck and had given up on everything. But I'll be back at counting calories and doing zumba.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal since the beginning of the year has been to weigh 160 at the end of it. If I do it by Christmas that's great, but New Year's is ok too. This morning I weighed 165.0 so I think this is doable if I don't go nuts at Thanksgiving. I only lose .5 - 1 pound a week these days.

Thats wonderful!! Good luck to you!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 7lbs. I've been stuck and had given up on everything. But I'll be back at counting calories and doing zumba.

good luck to you! I know how frustrating it can be to be stuck on a platue!
  • emilybaun
    Options
    My goal is to be 155 by Xmas, which isn't too bad of a goal! Only five or so more pounds for me!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im aiming to lose 15lbs or 1 a dress size by Christmas, which would put me at 174lbs and/or a size 12 (whatever comes first :happy: )
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal is to be 155 by Xmas, which isn't too bad of a goal! Only five or so more pounds for me!

Awesome!! Good luck to you!!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Im aiming to lose 15lbs or 1 a dress size by Christmas, which would put me at 174lbs and/or a size 12 (whatever comes first :happy: )

Fantastic!! I'm hoping to be down a solid dress size myself by Christmas!! :) Good luck to you!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be 140lbs by Christmas! I'm 148 now. I'll do it.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose around 15 lbs by Christmas and get back into running! I want to see everyone's jaw drop when they come over for the holidays :laugh:
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I'd love to be 140lbs by Christmas! I'm 148 now. I'll do it.

You go girl!!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose around 15 lbs by Christmas and get back into running! I want to see everyone's jaw drop when they come over for the holidays :laugh:

I'm aiming for the same thing!!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I would like to hit 149 pounds by Christmas, 6 pounds away. It will be tough since I'm nearly at goal, but I am determined.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try really hard to lose 10 by Christmas. Would put me at my pre-baby weight 6 1/2 months p.p. which would be the fastest I've ever managed to take off the baby weight. That being said I'm exclusively bfing and I tend to lose really really slowly so I would be happy with 5 pounds.
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not gain any weight. We moved here last August-October (went from Germany to living with my in laws to buying our house) and expanded from 170 to 220. Stress! Now we have to move again... by January and I am down to 189ish and I just don't want to gain anything else.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I would like to hit 149 pounds by Christmas, 6 pounds away. It will be tough since I'm nearly at goal, but I am determined.

Good luck!! :)
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal is to not gain any weight. We moved here last August-October (went from Germany to living with my in laws to buying our house) and expanded from 170 to 220. Stress! Now we have to move again... by January and I am down to 189ish and I just don't want to gain anything else.

Fingers crossed for you! Hope the move goes smoothly for you all!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I'm going to try really hard to lose 10 by Christmas. Would put me at my pre-baby weight 6 1/2 months p.p. which would be the fastest I've ever managed to take off the baby weight. That being said I'm exclusively bfing and I tend to lose really really slowly so I would be happy with 5 pounds.

Congratulations on your progress so far!! Good luck!
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Maintenance.....