What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't think I really binge at all. That kind of sounds painful, at least what I'm reading here does. Does it take a few days to get over something like that? Like does it affect your digestion, movements and stuff?

I'd normally feel so sick falling asleep, but then feel ok the next day. And yes, I would get horrible diarrhea from it (sorry, TMI).

It can be painful depending on the person, and I was so miserable that I'd love when I wasn't binging because I would cherish the feeling of being hungry. It feels so much better than being nauseous. That's how bad it can be. I was HAPPY to feel hungry.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I went to get sushi... at a chinese buffet..... um..... I ate sushi... and fried rice.. and sweet and sour chicken and honey garlic chicken and lo mien and egg rolls and crab rangoon and those little fried sugar biscuits (which i learned are very easy to make at home):blushing: ..... Oh i could keep going and going... I was miserable when i left:noway: ... I order my food to go now.
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My wife and I went to the Melting Pot fondue restaurant

I ate a whole salad, a few bites of hers, and after splitting the cheese fondue starter, then I ate pretty much an entire 'Big Night Out' main course by myself. Then we split the chocolate fondue dessert, where I ate at least half, most of it carried to my mouth with brownie or cheesecake, or banana.
    I also had 3 Gin and Tonics.

Probably in the neighborhood of 3000 calories for that dinner.
  • 3azeema
    3azeema Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Last night, I have been eating super healthy for the past month and I sort of cracked.

I feel so so so disgusted & ashamed

I have gained 2.6 lbs overnight

I ate (inhaled is more apt)

An entire loaf of brioche
    a BLOCK of blue cheese
    two GIANT slices of Mississippi mud pie cake :frown: :sick:
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options

I will start out with something innocent, like lunch. A sandwich or some steamed veggies with chicken or fish, then suddenly after I eat I turn into a wild animal. Nothing is safe.

This is me. Most of the time I am fine but I will have probably at least one day / month when I just can't stop eating. The last one was about 1200 calories OVER maintenance but I still lost .2 lbs over that week. for some reason I just feel SO hungry and regardless of what I eat I never feel full it's horrible!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    2 Cheeseburger Subs and a box of Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies.. And that was just a lunch that day. I had a pizza later in the day too (yes, a whole damn large pizza).
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    4 sleeves of Oreo's soaked in milk, tossed in a blender, poured on to a Hawaiian pizza topped with gummy bears. Washed down with a double shot of blue label shaken not stirred into an Orange Julius with Grey Goose and tomato sauce.

:tongue:
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Last February, I started on a journey to lose weight. I didn't start using MyFitnessPal until late March. Nearly lost 30 pounds between using MFP and my anniversary with my gf in early June. We went to Philly (my favorite city in the world by the way :) ), NJ and NY. I looked great but I ate everything and drank everything in my path. Lobster, cheesesteaks, Junior's cheesecake, oysters, Six Flags funnel cakes, liquors, fries and everything else. I ate so much that I just logged 5000 calories for each night there. Sure I ran on the treadmill but it probably didn't do a thing. 3 day binge.
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    An order of Chinese, an entire box of cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits with a block of cheddar cheese, half of those big bags of peanut M&Ms and there may have been some Oreos. Probably Oreos, actually.
    Then I ate a full stack of pancakes.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I used to do pizza with my friend, we'd split an 18" cheese pizza from this local NY style place, plus cokes. Then later on get Taco Bell or something equally ridiculous and just go ape on it. It was quite a feat.

One time after a gig I hadn't eaten since breakfast so I made myself a "mega meal" at In-n-out: 4x4 [4 patties and 4 cheese] animal style fries [fries covered in cheese and dressing and grilled onions] a shake and a coke. It was quite a feat, probably around 2000-3000 calories. Is it bad that this is making me hungry D:
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Its not a binge, because i don't have an ED, but my worst day ever was when I worked at a bakery. I ate an almond croissant for breakfast, then a cheese danish for lunch, and then for dinner a cinnamon roll (over 1200 calories per).

I was disappointed, but i got over it
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I still binge on occasion but not as bad as my college days. I could finish an an entire bag of doritos, a whole pizza, and cheezits within the day. My salty craving was through the roof. I never binged much on sweets now that i think about it.
    Thank goodness i love to workout!
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Whole plate of biriyani with egg and 2 big chicken leg ghee roasted and sweet chutney and rosogolla in the end ... phew.. O.o That was a lunch one day,..
  • nidalee
    nidalee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I went through the KFC drive through by myself and got two Doublicious sandwiches, three biscuits and a large Pepsi. Then, less than 30 minutes later, my roommate wanted to go to McDonalds so I went with and got two large fries and a large Coke. I've never been so privately ashamed of myself, ugh.
  • sarahnc_
    sarahnc_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not sure about worst binge ever, but my last bad one since i started counting was like;
    - 2 slices of pizza
    - a bunch of pickles
    - a large bowl of special K chocolate cereal
    - 6 squares of jeff de bruges chocolate
    - half a milka bar
    - a large square of Lindt chocolate
    - half a sleeve of butter cookies
    - 3 HUGE spoonfuls of Nutella

it was a bad night....
  • chickennugger13
    chickennugger13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I regularly eat a whole Pizza Hutt pizza in one sitting when I fall of the wagon.
  • tinyfitness_
    Options
    One of my worst binges that I can remember include;
    -3 slices of pizza
    -around 5 large cookies
    -A bowl of icecream (multiple scoops)
    -2 minute noodles
    -A muffin

I can't remember if there was anything else, but it was bad -.- I couldn't stop even if I wanted too!
    I felt like I was going to throw up!!!!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of Twinkies and ate five on the way home. Upon arrival I had two more. I finished up the box first thing the next morning.
  • Sonyabelle321
    Options
    Ok I think I just had my worst binge ever...
    -2 big brownies
    -a KIND bar(210 calories)...
    -6 Hershey kisses
    -a bowl of go lean cereal with milk
    -3 orange slices
    -2 fig newtons
    -a piece of penut brittle

Why did I just do that
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I just had my worst binge ever...
    -2 big brownies
    -a KIND bar(210 calories)...
    -6 Hershey kisses
    -a bowl of go lean cereal with milk
    -3 orange slices
    -2 fig newtons
    -a piece of penut brittle

Why did I just do that

At least you stayed on the healthier side, don't feel so bad.

I've had a lot of bad ones, but I know one really horrible one was (don't judge):
    doritos & pretzels
    box of butterscotch krimpets
    ¾ of a pizza
    half a calzone
    baked ziti
    liter of diet soda
    7 stuffed cupcakes
    2 chocolate glazed donuts
    an apple fritter
    milk

Yeah, this champ stayed home in sweatpants the next few days.