new to mfp from arizona

I'm new to my fitness pal from Arizona currently doing insanity workout looking for lots of motivation and healthy recipes I'm currently 160 pounds 5foot 3 and would love to have friends to share the encouragement and those days you just feel you can go on .I look forward to this amazing adventure

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Hi, Welcome..
    I've been doing Insanity and Asylum for about 3 years. I love it!
  • kdhillon84
    kdhillon84 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Arizona! :) Welcome to MFP. I love this site, lots of good info and motivation! Unfortunately I kind of "fell off the wagon" 4 months ago and my eating and exercising habits went spiraling downwards. Now I am determined to stay on track and regularly check in here, keep the momentum going :) I am 5'5 159 lbs, my goal weight is 135. I also do Insanity and P90x twice a week. >:)
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Hi, my name is Stephanie and I have been on here for just about 6 months. I live in Phoenix! I have been looking for more local friends and support, and have found more people in Arizona. I want to make plans and get everyone together for hiking adventures and other fun activities! I have lost almost 50lbs, and I still have 60 or so to go. I will send you a request! Look forward to helping each other :)
  • Thank you for the warm welcome everyone
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    I'm in az too :)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    awesome!! I live in El Mirage