Replies

• ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    oh to be single..
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    If I understand this right, you're dieting and he's not, and sometimes he brings sweets home for himself that he won't share with you because he knows you're dieting...

Is that about right?
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    This should not be an issue.. You live there, eat whatever you damn well please.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    he finally gave in? Wtf?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I'm not sure if I should go with a "Just break up" or a "But are you willing to poop in a box?"
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Are you locked in a closet? Should we call someone? Are you bound and gagged?

^^ This unless I were bound, gagged and locked in the closet I WOULD be eating those cupcakes. After I junk punched anyone who dared to food shame me. I work damned hard and if I want a cupcake I eats it.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    QIsJH2C.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    so,

have you been clear you dont want him making decisions for you, or did you ask for his help at some point?
  • fat2fab16
    fat2fab16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel like that is utterly bunkers! My roommate used to do that to me, but if my fiance did I would walk away hun!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.

it's the bookend to the 8 billion MFP threads complaining "my boyfriend/husband/fiance came home with something delicious and offered me some, how am i supposed to lose weight when I'm being sabotaged like this!?!?!?!?"
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    icecreamguy1.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How were the cupcakes?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    My fiance never lets me eat sweets without giving me hell i feel deprived but at the same time I'm grateful but today i feel like crying!! He got pumpkin cupcakes and i don't get any at all! Rant over

Dysfunctional relationship sounds very dysfunctional (and no fun).
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    It's because they're pumpkin. He's doing you a favor OP. Let him have the gross ones and go buy some chocolate cupcakes.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    It's because they're pumpkin. He's doing you a favor OP. Let him have the gross ones and go buy some chocolate cupcakes.

Stop with your evil talk, debil woman!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Is this a troll thread or something? People keep asking similar questions and she answered with, "He finally have in. Thank god!"

If not, no one can control what you eat and I hate it when people think that you can't enjoy a little something every once in a while. Stand up for yourself woman and tell your partner to not be so god damn controlling!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Stop with your evil talk, debil woman!

MjAxMy05NDIwM2ExMzk5Y2E3MGM3.png

PumPkin EVERYTHING! Ftw!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    why-must-life-be-so-hard-homer-gif.gif
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    why-must-life-be-so-hard-homer-gif.gif

:L
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    "Lets you"? Are you aware that women are not property? If you want to eat something, could you perhaps go get it for yourself?