Reward your self for hitting your goals.

Options
How do you reward yourself when you reach your health goals.

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a great new pair of sneakers for walking 100 miles. I plan on getting a spa treatment after my next 40 miles.
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My first 10 lbs. I got a new training top and bottom (I only have my mom's hand-me downs XD) and once I loose 5 more to have lost in total another 10 I'll be getting a game I really want. For loosing all the weight... not sure really. I'm thinking maybe a special pair of undergarments since I have a special someone to show them to. ;)
  • nicolehuman89
    Options
    I started at 235 and plan on rewarded myself when I hit 200 (my ultimate goal being 150). I havent decided what I plan on getting for myself but hopefully I will need a shopping trip by then and can reward myself with new and SMALLER clothes :)
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I got a mountain bike after losing 100, next goal is the end goal and I plan on getting a tattoo.
  • emeraldvssilver
    emeraldvssilver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When I reach the end of my ticker I'm going to get a tattoo! I'm waiting until then so that not only will my body look awesome but so will my tattoo. You wouldn't put beautiful art on a subpar canvas! :)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Bespoke suits.

And a couple of Champions Leagues games.