show me your turbofire/chalean extreme results

Options
im starting turbo fire tpday but need some motivation :)

Replies

• Steph120211
    Steph120211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started TubroFire yesterday as well!! I had done a few years ago and then unfortunately gained it all back plus more. I will go and look for those pictures tonight.. They are my motivation to start all over again. My struggle is sticking to it and actually completely the entire program. Good Luck!!:happy:
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the Beachbody products overall. Between Shaun T and Chalean, there's a large and wonderfully varied collection of lower impact workouts to choose from and I have included them as part of my workout routines. Get through the program, then keep doing SOMETHING every day from the videos, and along with a healthy diet the results WILL come before you know it. Good luck!
  • I just started TubroFire yesterday as well!! I had done a few years ago and then unfortunately gained it all back plus more. I will go and look for those pictures tonight.. They are my motivation to start all over again. My struggle is sticking to it and actually completely the entire program. Good Luck!!:happy:

oh thats great :D
    im starting it tomorow, and determined to complete it
    also pleaseee find those pictures i really wanna see it haha :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm going to re- start it today. It would be great if we could motivate each other.
  • KaylanT
    KaylanT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have a problem sticking with it for the full 3 months. However, I am on week 2 as of now and I am determined to finish it this time. I will be turning 30 next week and I want my 30s to be AWESOME! I went ahead and figured up the date I will complete the program, January 19th, and that seems to help me, knowing when I will be the new skinny me :) I am 5'2 and 144 pounds. My ultimate goal is around 115 but I will be happy just to see the mid 120s again :) Would love to add you guys for support!
  • Steph120211
    Options
    The right support will definitely make a difference. I spent an hour looking for my results pictures from the first time i did turbofire and i didnt even remember losing that much weight. It just made me more motivated to stick to the program :)
  • Steph120211
    Options
    We definitely should. In the past i have found it difficult to stick with a long term plan so support might be needed this time around lol :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Well despite all my good I tensions- I spent the evening on my bum on the sofa!!
  • MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Turbofire on Monday if anyone wants to make a fb group or something and do it together?? We could share pics, measurements, horror stories, good stories, etc.! It's always helpful to do it with people!
  • lov2divepc
    lov2divepc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sounds great, I am going to start doing it next week as a hybrid with insanity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!