what order do you lose weight from?

Options
for me its from my boobs, neck area first.. then my legs, then my arms,, and finally my belly.

Replies

• ToBeAStrongerMan
    ToBeAStrongerMan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    For me, it's my legs, arms, face, chest, then my stomach.

It's abit annoying cause ATM I have super muscular legs n arms but still abit of fat on my belly :P
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think the belly is last for everyone! I end up having anorexic looking collarbones before i shift any belly fat :(
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Nope, I always lose from my waist first. I've already lost 6 inches there and still only half an inch on my thighs and hips...
  • faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'm weird then. I have an hour glass figure, so I lose first in my stomach, then face...and I've never made it farther than that because I feel skinny so I always stop. It's kind of a curse.

When my stomach is flat, that means I have more room in it for cookies. Even though my arms and thighs are thicker....:P
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hands (!), face, boobs (boo), waits, legs... Still waiting for the tummy to catch up.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'm weird then. I have an hour glass figure, so I lose first in my stomach, then face...and I've never made it farther than that because I feel skinny so I always stop. It's kind of a curse.

When my stomach is flat, that means I have more room in it for cookies. Even though my arms and thighs are thicker....:P

you are lucky!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    face, feet, neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs, and belly. In regards to the feet I went down a size, mostly like due to water retention.
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't know what order it all goes in for me, I just know my face is always LAST. Drives me crazy.
  • stickytapir
    Options
    Waist, bust and arms for me first. I've already lost 5cm from waist, 2.5 cm from bust, and 2cm from arms. I've even lost 2cm from my butt, but have lost 0cm from the hips so far xD Just gotta say, thanks to my greek dad for giving me this joyous gift of the mediterranean hips -_-
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the order, but my husband says he sees it first in my hands? LOL The last is definitely belly fat- it's 100% my problem area and always has been. I have scrawny arms, chicken wing shoulder blades, little legs, and a fat belly. I'm fabulous, LOL
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My legs are always first, then the rest of me goes fairly evenly, apart from my stomach, which has barely changed.

I'm actually starting to get a 'chicken' look, as I have skinny toned legs and a big belly!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Legs, face and waist (but not tummy!! Grrr!) first... then my tummy and my arms slowwwwllllyyyyy start to get on board.
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Boobs first, regardless. Which is obnoxious because I didn't have much to begin with.

The rest of it depends on what my primary work out is (and probably hormonal differences as I'm on birth control this time). This time around running is my big thing and I have very little fat on my thighs and butt now and I'm starting to have a tighter core area. The first time though, I remember the stomach taking forever. My fat is pretty evenly distributed though.

(I lost 60 lbs and mostly kept it off for four years, now I'm back for another 10).
  • faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options

you are lucky!
    That's what my friends say. We all weigh within 10 pounds of each other...and I look the skinniest because my boobs always stick out farther than my belly...but....it's not motivating because clothing looks good...even when I need to drop 20-30 pounds of fat :P
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT loose my belly! Everything else is fine but I continue to have this "WINE" belly. Guess I should lay off the wine!
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have an hour glass figure too, so the first place I lose inches is my tummy/waist XP Then face, thighs/legs/calves/butt, boobs, and it's almost impossible to lose on my arms...which is really really annoying since arm fat drives me insane
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I lose a little everywhere.

Basically you will lose in the same way that you gained (if you have been smaller as an adult). My tummy is slowly starting to deflate in the last 5 ish lbs which looks horrible because there is some lose skin. I am hoping it will eventually get back to normal looking smoothness soon.
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    no jokes,
    my Moobs are always the last thing to go!
    stomach is first, then love handle

my thighs stay pretty big (12 years of soccer did that, i think)
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    For me its my belly and face first then my arms and legs... I wanna keep my boobs :bigsmile:
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This time I lost from my hips quicker but the program I am on concentrates a lot on kicking so that might be why. Usually it starts from the top down. My face, and chest always look slimmer quicker. Sadly I go from a d cup to almost an a by the time I get to my slimmest. My thighs and stomach area take the longest.