NSV: Wedding ring is almost falling off

Options
2»

Replies

• hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the tips and suggestions everyone! I just tried the other hand and while it feels super weird -- it's actually a whole lot tighter. Weird. As I lose more weight I'm sure I will be using some of these suggestions prior to resizing :)

Getting a divorce would be cheaper lol -- unfortunately I kinda like my husband like a lot. He can stay for now :P
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,673 Member
    Options
    Also, when you re-size the way to do this that puts the least amount of strain on the ring is to get little balls soldered into the inside of the ring. Ie, you don't change the shape or size of the ring. This is a solution used for people with skinny fingers but large knuckles. Also works for intricate bands (ie with micropave) that "can't be re-sized downwards".
  • shancheer24
    shancheer24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt resize until you are done losing weight. They do make spacers you can use, but if it is still too big or fits awkward i would suggest going to target and just buying a cheapie fake set for the time being.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!