26days walking treadmill incline 1hr 3-4 times/week2lose15lb

Options
So I ordered a treadmill 10 days ago and now it's been delayed to come on the 20th
That leaves me 26 days until my cousins wedding to lose 10-15 pounds so I can fit into the bridesmaids dress (I was a size 8, gained wieght around waist, hips and thighs and now I'm a size 10) they wont have size 10's of that dress in stock until January which is far too late

I want to lose this weight anyway but I have this time restriction

Can eating right and 1200 calories a day along with 1 hour walking on incline on the treadmill 3/4x a week for 26 days help me lose this weight? I might actually try and do it everyday tbh since I have only 26 days

I cant go to the gym, I suffer from social anxiety and I am just not comfortable with doing that, plus I have a lot of work to do

Replies

• Beana1997
    Options
    Give it a shot! Focus and don't give up. If you wanted, you could even go on Atkins diet for that 26 days- I personally swear by that diet, its just so awesome! Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck and stay strong!
  • yasminbxx
    Options
    Give it a shot! Focus and don't give up. If you wanted, you could even go on Atkins diet for that 26 days- I personally swear by that diet, its just so awesome! Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck and stay strong!

Oooh I have heard about that diet I searched about it but I am not sure what the "rules" are
    I heard about the 5:2 diet also (Intermittent fasting) but right now I just wanna stick to this as a for sure way, I can experiment with diets after my cousins wedding xD thanks for the motivation!!!!!!!!! :D
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try some youtube workouts in your living room until the treadmill arrives? You might find something you like.