Hello Folks :)

Options
Hi I'm Holly - I'm 31 years old and about 20# over my healthy weight range.I lost 45lbs in the past with WW but gained nearly all of it back in the past few years. I've tried MFP a couple times in the past, but my success was short-lived because I became impatient. I also have a horrible sweet tooth that I just can't quit, but I can at least try to make those "sweet" recipes more healthy :love: I would like to lose around 35-40 lbs, but if I weigh myself one week and the scale hasn't budged, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. As long as it doesn't go up - I'm going to consider that a "WIN!"

Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cassieubanks
    cassieubanks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started my journey a month ago and have a long way to go. One day at a time!
  • jennyk3298
    Options
    Hi Holly!

I'm needing more MFP friends too to help keep my in check. I'm 4'11", need to lose about 60 pounds, and I'm 30 years old. I added you as a friend. Looking forward to supporting each other!

Jenny
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm 32, 5'4" and I currently weigh 252 lbs, I have lost 54 lbs since April, feel free to add me, I log in everyday, my diary is open. Anyone who would like to can add me!!!!