LOSE TEN POUNDS BY THANKSGIVING

Options

Replies

• dansu2000
    Options
    Me too..I want in. You want us to post our starting weight or is it just for us to personally keep track? Let's do this!
  • jac2lyn
    jac2lyn Posts: 90
    Options
    I will do it! I only have one month so I am going to reach for 5 to 8 pounds!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am going to try!
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I just started back today after being on hiatus.. This is just what I need to stay on track!
  • fowlmeli1093
    Options
    Sure! I will lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving so I can eat 5 LBS OF FOOD ON THANKSGIVING...and not feel bad the day after!!!
  • sharon4219
    sharon4219 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Time to get down to business!:wink:
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im all in, every last pound of me!:flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I want to be 10 pounds lighter by my wedding anniversary..Let's do this!!!!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm in too, thanks for the motivation!!!
  • sublimechik28
    sublimechik28 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im in i need to lose more and beat my friend too!! were putting in $5 a week until then whoever has the most weight loss wins lol im gonna do this!!
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    okay, you can all do this. NO DOUBT. i have done this before.. yeaaaah so 10 pounds is a lot.. aaaaaaand it depends on your weight as to how hard it will be to lose it, but YOU CAN DO IT. it is possible! i did this last year, and kept it for so long, until i went through something.. haha but thats over with.. and im BACCKK and YOU ARE ALL DOING THIS WITH ME. I WILL BE THE TOUGH B11111TCCCH (haha) no but really. everyone has the power to do this, as long as you really want to, you can be ten pounds thinner in a month. congrats to all of you! start right now
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to! I'm seeing family for the holidays so I will be going out and partying for a few weeks. Gotta keep it under control and stay focused through and past the holidays :tongue:
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in fr sure!! My birthday is in December and I planned on losing 15 lbs by then, so this is perfect motivation. Here we go!!
  • gracieb1
    gracieb1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    i hope everyone comes back to this tomorrow, im checking in with you ALL. and uhhh first thing in the a.m. burning 800 calories, good girl sexy b1111tch
  • vyseexe
    Options
    Im in too!

CW 184
    GW 174
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    AM workout for me as well 720 calories burned! On the right track :o)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    current weight at work ....139 w/ clothes on
    goal weight is 129!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    I'm in!

CW 175
    Thanksgiving GW 165
  • doggiemomma
    Options
    I am in.
    GW - 306... I can do it. Hopefully surpass it..... (crossing fingers)