Chili's Menu

Options
2»

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I don't see what everybody's problem is. Yes, Chili's is really high calorie and really fattening. Any chain restaurant is. At least Chili's has a a "Guiltless Grill" menu. There's grilled chicken sandwiches served with veggies, salads with low fat dressing, salmon, etc. I like going to Chili's; it's one of the few places that have a diet menu such as Applebee's or Taco Mac or IHOP.

But, kids meals are always an option. Went to lunch with my family the other day and order something off the kids menu because I was sick of eating the same things over and over again. It was really good and surprisingly filling. :) And, I got oreos with it. Haha.
  • I don't see what everybody's problem is. Yes, Chili's is really high calorie and really fattening. Any chain restaurant is. At least Chili's has a a "Guiltless Grill" menu. There's grilled chicken sandwiches served with veggies, salads with low fat dressing, salmon, etc. I like going to Chili's; it's one of the few places that have a diet menu such as Applebee's or Taco Mac or IHOP.

But, kids meals are always an option. Went to lunch with my family the other day and order something off the kids menu because I was sick of eating the same things over and over again. It was really good and surprisingly filling. :) And, I got oreos with it. Haha.

Totally agree with you...all resturaunts have bad food...my step dads restaurant sells like 90 percent fried stuff...not because he wants to make every1 fat it's because it's what people want and pay for and he stayed
    In business and is doing well in this bad economy. Chilis is my favorite place to eat, they have grilled chicken tacos with beans and rice....it's not the healthiest thing ever but it's better than something fried. Idk what every1 is complaining about, they have much more selections than alot of other resturaunts.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I dont have a problem with chili's. The original question was just would they let me order off the kids menu. I ended up with the guiltless grilled chicken and cut up and put on the house salad. It was really yum and I was quite filled up. I kept it under control.